ENDS June 25th 7:00 PM MDT
3 Pickup Locations on Friday July 10th
(Lots 200-230; 500-519; 800-809) 3:30-5:30pm
Stair carry Lots 200-203
(Lots 100-108) 6:00-7:00pm
Stair carry Lots 100-103
(Lots 351-370) 6:15-7:45 pm<br/><hr/>ONLINE ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Al Rose Auction & Realty LLC & Wears Auctioneering Inc., hereafter referred to as Auction Company. To register and bid in this auction you must agree to these terms and are bound by them as a bidder.
• All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. All items must be considered used or previously owned property even if labeled as new in box. We cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition. Place your bids accordingly and read all descriptions and Terms prior to placing your bids. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
• Items may appear to be grouped in a photo. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the written information and read the descriptions carefully. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. Contact our office if you are unclear as to what is included in a lot.
• If you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for you, you cannot remove or lower a bid. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, ask before you bid. No bids will be removed once they have been placed.
• Due diligence is the responsibility of the BidderBuyer. All sales are final - Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale – that is when the bidding ends on our website and you are the high bidder.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• The most recent correspondence with buyers via email or our website take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements.
• The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
• The auctioneer reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
• BUYERS PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. Buyer’s premium is 10% unless stated otherwise: if you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $110.00. Each and every time you place a bid, you are required to confirm and agree to the total bid price of your initial bid plus buyer’s premium.
• AUCTION CLOSING: The closing time of this auction will be listed within the auction information page of our website. Once bidding closes, items you have won become your responsibility – make note of closing times!
• This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING. Bidding will extend on a lot for FIVE minutes past the closing time, if a bid has been placed on that lot within the last FIVE minutes of the auction. That lot will remain open until there are no bids on that item during the extended time period. This only affects lots with last minute bids. Any lot not bid on in the last five minutes will close as scheduled. Example: If you are participating in an auction that closes at 6:00 PM and you place a bid at 5:55, that lot will extend until 6:05 p.m. and would keep extending FIVE minutes after each new bid is placed. It will stop extending when no bid had been placed during the extended time period.
• This auction features MAXIMUM BIDDING. This means that you can bid a higher number than the next “Asking Bid”. You can place a max bid at any time in the place bid space by simply entering the highest number you want to bid. When you place a MAX BID, the current bid price will only go to the next increment, or one increment over someone else’s max bid if one has been placed. The computer will bid for you in the pre-determined auction increments up to your highest dollar entered if someone else bids against you to raise you to that dollar amount.
If someone has already entered a MAX BID on an item you are bidding on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID.
• Bids will be placed in the order that they are received. If 2 buyers enter a max bid of the same dollar amount, the buyer who entered hisher max FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price. If you bid a certain amount and see that the bid is indeed that amount, but you are not the 'Winning Bidder', that means that someone else had a max bid of that amount and so their bid was placed into the system ahead of yours. The best way to know if you are out is to check your email as you should get an email every time you are outbid.
• You may request outbid notices when registering for your online bidding account. You can choose to have them sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both. If you are not able to be around a computermobile device during the closing of the auction or receive andor read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you utilize the max bidding feature. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it.
• Auction Company is not responsible for internet malfunctions, loss of connection or system glitches that may prevent you from placing last minute bids, or receiving notices from our company. Don’t wait until the last minute to bid; if the system is busy, your bids may not process within the last seconds of an auction closing.
• Email Responsibility: In order to register to bid in any online auction, you must have a valid email address. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your particular server accepts emails from our server. We use email as our primary method of communication and you will not receive any other method of bidding, registering, or invoice confirmation from our office, so make sure your emails are working. ALWAYS contact our office if you are not receiving proper emails from our company – we can help troubleshoot, but your server may not receive emails as consistently as others.
• Your Bidding Profile – When you register to bid with Al Rose Auction, Wears Auctioneering and Marknet, you must create a bidding profile. This profile contains your personal information – you can always view and edit your profile by logging into our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information on that profile is VALID and CURRENT. We rely on that information to contact you and process payment. Address, Phone, Billing and Email information are particularly important! If you need help logging in or resetting information in your profile, contact our office.
• Viewing Past Auctions, Winning Bids & Invoices: You can always view past auctions, winning bids and invoices through our website. To view past auctions, click on the auction results tab at the bottom of the home page. Within any past auction, you can always see the high bid and bidder by viewing the individual lot information. If you log into your profile, you can click the invoices tab to view all your past invoices from Wears Auctioneering. This is a great resource if your invoice email did not come through! You can also click on MY ITEMS and view all the individual items you have ever won through our website. Every bidder should ALWAYS know what items they have won and be able to access an invoice – no excuses tolerated!
• Payment for all purchases is due immediately at the conclusion of the auction unless specifically outlined otherwise.
• Valid credit card required for bidding approval. We will accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. No other payment method will be allowed unless it is specifically stated on our website. Currency: USD only
• No credit card charge backs will be allowed. NO refunds will be given.
• Auction Company will charge Purchase price, Buyer’s Premium charges, Wyoming Sales Tax and any applicable handling fees to the credit card that you submit at time of registration up to $1500.
• If charges are declined by the credit card processor a non-sufficient funds charge of $25.00 will be charged each time processing is denied. The buyer will be notified of NSF transaction through e-mail and be given 24 hours to contact Wears Auctioneering with an alternative payment method.
• If purchases are not settled within 24 hours of the close of the auction, they are considered in default. Upon default, the Bidder will be black listed on Al-Rose Auctions, Wears Auctioneering Inc. as well as MarkNet auctions.
• Payment or payment arrangements must be made prior to release of pick-up address. You cannot pickup any items that have not been paid for in full.
• Any invoice over $1,500.00 will require wire transfer or certified funds unless otherwise arranged with auction company prior to end of sale. Credit Card will not be accepted for invoices over $1500.
• Once you’ve paid, the auction company will send you an invoice via email with confirmation of items won, the purchase total and applicable fees as well as the pickup address. You MUST bring your paid in full invoice (printed or digital) with you to claim your items. If you do NOT receive an invoice, you can find the invoice in your profile on our website. You may also contact our office to resend the invoice. It is your responsibility to ensure you have your invoice before pickup time.
• WYOMING STATE TAX: The auction company is required by law to charge Wyoming state tax on all items sold in the state at online auction. This will automatically be added to your purchase total and charged to the credit card provided. If you are tax exempt and have selected that option on the registration form, you will be emailed a tax form