Auction Items For Sale
A Bullseye in Laramie!
THESE ITEMS LOCATED IN LARAMIE, WYOMING
ENDS August 24th 7:00 PM MDT
Address: 1508 S. 3rd Street, Laramie WY 82072
(ONLY FIREARMS WILL BE ABLE TO BE PREVIEWED, NOTHING ELSE)
Collection of firearms, bicycles, antique furniture & collectibles
gun cabinets, power & hand tools, camping gear,
deer-moose-caribou sheds, barn wood horseshoe coat or hat racks,
Saddles and Tack, Bamboo Fishing Rod,
Work shop lights/flashlights, trunks, Washer & Dryer, Refrigerator,
Oil Lamps, Marilyn Monroe art, Crock Jugs, Coveralls,
Tire Chains, Generator, and much more.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Absolutely NO credit cards will be accepted as payment for any firearm purchases - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Accepted forms of payment for invoices under $1500 will be wire transfer or cash at time of pickup.
Wire transfer will be the required form of payment for any invoice $1500 or more. NO CASH.
IF YOU FAIL TO PAY ON TIME, OR DO NOT COME TO PICKUP TO PAY - Your item will be offered to the backup bidder and you as high bidder forfeit your right to the item.
IMPORTANT FIREARM PURCHASING INFORMATION:
All ATF firearm requirements will be enforced when purchasing a firearm through the online auction.
- Buyer must be of legal age to purchase a firearm (Bidders must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase long guns or long gun ammunition. Bidders must be 21 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase handguns or handgun ammunition.)
- Firearms can only be purchased by THE REGISTERED BIDDER, not by another individual, family member or friend. We will only perform NICS checks and fill out paperwork to the person who's name is listed as the registered bidder.
- Buyers are required to pass the NICS check before receiving their firearm, unless they have a valid Wyoming concealed Weapons Permit. If you cannot pass a background check - please do NOT bid.
- High bidders who fail the NICS check will be charged a Thirty-Dollar ($30) re-stocking fee per firearm.
- There will be a fee of $10.00 per gun to process the transfer paperwork (NICS check).
- Buyers who require shipping are responsible for all costs associated with shipping and insurance, plus a $7.50 handling fee per firearm - these costs will be charged to your credit card on file and must be paid in full before Al-Rose Auction will process the weapon for shipping. Your firearm must be shipped to an FFL dealer where you will then retrieve it and perform any necessary background checks and paperwork, you may be subject to a small fee from your FFL dealer.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to have any firearms inspected by a certified gunsmith before firing. Al-Rose Auction has made no attempts to test these items.
- ANY OUT OF STATE bidders who purchase any handgun will need to be shipped to an FFL dealer directly within your state. Pickup is not an option.
- RESIDENT OF NON-WYO STATE THAT TOUCHES WYOMING - would be allowed to pickup a long gun in person.
- RESIDENT OF NON-WYO STATE THAT DOES NOT TOUCH WYOMING - long guns and hand guns must be shipped, pickup not an option.
Don't miss out, register and bid today!
**REMEMBER TO OPEN EACH INDIVIDUAL LOT TO VIEW THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND MULTIPLE PHOTOS**
For questions and concerns please contact
Rosie Weston via email at [email protected]
Rosie Weston via phone at 307-630-9791
Emily Wears via email at [email protected]
***Please Respect Our Simple Guidelines and our Staffs Time!
Wears Auctioneering/Al Rose Auction WILL Charge buyers for the following:
$25 per lot for items we have to help remove due to a buyers lack of preparedness
$25 per lot for any items we have to haul home for a buyer
$25 for any lot or partial lot that is left behind
$25 You also may be charged for being late to a pickup.
$50 per hour if you require our staff to stay past the designated ending time
**NOTE: Bids will be placed in the order that they are received. If 2 buyers enter a max bid of the same dollar amount, the buyer who entered his/her max FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price. If you bid a certain amount and see that the bid is indeed that amount, but you are not the 'Winning Bidder', that means that someone else had a max bid of that amount and so their bid was placed into the system ahead of yours. The best way to know if you are out is to check your email as you should get an email every time you are outbid.
** ANY INVOICE OVER $1500 WILL REQUIRE WIRE TRANSFER OR CERTIFIED FUNDS
Your paid invoice is now viewable within your personal profile of our website. When you are logged in, there will be a tab at the top of the page that says 'INVOICES' this tab will have all of your invoices listed with the pickup address. If you're viewing the website on a mobile device, click on 'Tips and Tricks' at the bottom of our webpage for a link to your invoices