Auction Items For Sale
214± Acres - 2 Tracts! For more information contact Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
Grant County, WI Land & Acreage Auction
Auction to be held at the American Legion Post 184, 860 Lincoln Ave, Fennimore, WI 53809
Open House for the home on Tract #2 on Tuesday, April 7th from
Noon – 1PM.
214 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 2 TRACTS
Selling Free and Clear for 2020!!
ONLINE BIDDING AVAILABLE!
TRACT #1 – 127 Acres M/L – Subject to final survey
Land is located 1 ½ miles west of Fennimore on Highway 18, then 3 miles southwest on Pine Road, which turns into Graham Road.
Approx. 119 HEL acres tillable.
Majority soil types include: Tama, Dodgeville & Arenzville.
Located in Section 34 of Mount Ida Township, Grant County, WI.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Net (Approx.) $476.11
TRACT #2 – 87.02 Taxable Acres M/L
The land & home are located at 15082 Homer Road, Fennimore, WI. Located 6 miles northeast of Fennimore on County Highway Q, then 1 ¼ miles north on Homer Road.
Take a look at this country home with alfalfa fields, timber and usable outbuildings, all on 87.02 acres M/L. This 5 bedroom home offers 1,600 sq.ft. of space and has been remodeled on the main level with the master bedroom on the main level. Open concept living room and a kitchen with a refrigerator, stove & dishwasher. The home has (1) ¾ bath and (1) ½ bath, ¾ bath on the main level and a ½ bath in basement. Other amenities include a wrap around porch, cement patio, metal roof, high efficient gas forced air furnace and a well. Oversized 1 car attached garage and a detached 2 car garage.
The farm is setup for livestock or horses with several buildings including a 30 head milking barn with 1,000 gal. bulk tank(missing vacuum pump & milkers) & Power barn cleaner, 2 story barn with hay loft and a 48’x80’ machine shed with 16’side walls & concrete floors.
FSA indicates: 44.31 HEL acres tillable, balance being timber & homestead. Seller states the tillable land could be certified organic by the new owner.
Majority soil types include: Gale, Hixton & Chaseburg.
Located in Section 25 of Hickory Grove Township, Grant County, WI.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, 1,00 gal. bulk tank, All items present on the day of closing.
Not included: LP tank, All personal property
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Net (Approx.) $2,802.79
Terms: Following the auction, the buyer(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Midwest Title Company, Lancaster, WI, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the total purchase price will be due at closing, which will take place at Midwest Title Company, Lancaster, WI, with a projected date of May 21, 2020. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
• This is a 5% buyer’s premium auction. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer(s) and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
• It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Grant County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
• Tract #1 will be surveyed & surveyed acres will be the multiplier used. The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey on Tract #2.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Wisconsin state law.
• The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Steven M. Christianson – Attorney for Sellers
For more information contact Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
Steffes Group, Inc. 457-53, 938382-91, Tim Meyer WI-3012-52,
Ashley Huhn WI-2788-52, RE-WI-85831-94, Michelle (Shelly) Weinzetl, Broker RE-WI-58566-90.