Auction Items For Sale
Stokes Auction - Estate Firearms Online Auction Nov/DecOpen to WASHINGTON STATE BIDDERS ONLY WASHINGTON STATE REQUIREMENTS Purchasers of semi-auto rifles must provide proof that they have completed a recognized firearm safety training program wit
Stokes Auction - Estate Firearms Online Auction Nov/Dec
Open to WASHINGTON STATE BIDDERS ONLY
- WASHINGTON STATE REQUIREMENTS
- Purchasers of semi-auto rifles must provide proof that they have completed a recognized firearm safety training program within the last five years. This is a state requirement due to I-639. There are courses online you can take for free, search for "Washington state I-639 safety course"
- Buyer must be 21 to purchase a handgun or semi-auto rifle.
- Only the bidder will be allowed to pick up the gun and must show Washington ID.
- Military, show ID and copy of orders to Washington State.
Payment: Call our office to make payment over the phone on December 1st or 2nd between the hours of 8:30am - 3:30pm.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (Absolutely no Green Dot Cards) 360-876-0236
You will pay the bid price, 10% buyer's premium and sales tax of 9%.
All firearms have been transferred to Boerner Firearms for processing.
Please make arrangements with them to do your processing. ($25 fee per gun).
All other items can be picked up at Stokes Auction Acres by appointment only December 1, 2 or 3, 9am - 3:30pm
DO NOT BID if you think you cannot pay or pick up your items. Non-payment or not picking up will result in being suspended from lifetime bidding.
Minimum bid is the next bid increment, not a reserve.
You may place a maximum bid and the program will auto-bid for you. Do note, if someone else already has a max-bid, then your bid will jump up.
High bidders will be emailed their invoice after the auction has ended. Please make sure your email is correct and your spam filters on your ISP are not too high. If you do not receive your invoice, please check your personal spam/junk mail box or sign onto Apro and view your invoice, typically available the next day after close of the auction.
If you need support, please email [email protected] or call Mon-Fri, 8am-3:30pm. (360) 876-0236
Note to bidders: The information on your Apro.bid account must match your ID otherwise you will not be able to pick up your guns from Boerner Firearms. Please make corrections if needed. To do this, login and click on "My Account" to make updates.