Auction Items For Sale
***REAL ESTATE AUCTION***
List Price is starting bid only.
Price to be determined at live public auction.
3 BR/1.5 BA Brick Home w/2 Car Garage on Spacious Lot Just off Main St. in the Town of Purcellville, VA (Loudoun County)
Real Estate Auction
Wed, Jun 20 @ 2:00PM
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
Well built all brick 3 BR home in quiet cul-de-sac lot located just off Main St. in the Town of Purcellville, VA--Loudoun County. Only 1/4 mile to commuter lot & just 25 miles from Dulles International Airport. Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Having downsized and relocated, our seller has entrusted us to market and sell this well located and well built all brick Loudoun County home. Located within walking distance from charming downtown Purcellville, VA, this rare offering in a quiet cul-de-sac lot awaits you as its new owner. This is a unique opportunity to purchase desirable real estate and Bid Your Price!!
- All brick 3 BR/1.5 BA 2 story home w/basement on .39 +/- acre town lot (2,763 +/- gross sf.; 1,700 +/- sf. above grade)
- Eat-in kitchen (appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; dining room; sun porch; full unfinished walk-out basement; attic
- Detached 2 car garage (576 +/- sf.)
- Hardwood floors and carpet w/hardwood underneath
- Public water & sewer
- Oil heat (hot water baseboard); window unit AC; electric water heater; fireplace w/heatolator in living room
- Asphalt driveway
- This lovely property is within walking distance to downtown Purcellville, 1/4 mile from commuter lot & WO&D bike trail, close to Loudoun Golf & Country Club and only 25 miles from Dulles International Airport!
- Tax Map: 35A1-217-9A; Parcel ID: 488-36-5567-000; Zoning: R-2; No HOA; Home was built in 1954; Per the the Town of Purcellville's Senior Planner: "121 N Hall is not large enough to subdivide, but an accessory dwelling unit may be added with a Special Exception, with approval of the Board of Zoning Appeals."
Need financing for this home? Please contact Craig Damewood for financing information (703-303-4760).
Property Tour: Sunday, June 10 @ 1pm SHARP. Please contact Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) or Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/19/18, and all terms adhered to.
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
On the web at: www.nichollsauction.com