Auction Items For Sale
NEW DATE ESTATE AUCTION: ONLINE BIDDING ONLY TRACTORS, VINTAGE VEHICLES, TRAILERS, TOOLS & MISCELLANEOUS Fayetteville, Tennessee (Lincoln County)
Online Bidding Only Will Begin To Close On Tuesday, August 17th Beginning At 5 PM*
THE ESTATE OF ROGER MCGEE
This auction has a large catalog; therefore, we will close 20 lots every 5 minutes beginning at 5 PM. Each lot will have an auto extend of 5 minutes as long as there is bidding activity on that particular lot. As lots close, they will not be seen again until after the entire auction catalog has been completed. Please refresh your browser often as you see lots being sold to make it easier to keep up with the lots that close.
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, August 14th; Monday, August 16th & Tuesday, August 17th Between 9 AM - 2 PM. Address will be posted closer to Open House Day.
PICK UP: Wednesday, August 18th - Friday, August 20th Between 9 AM - 3 PM. If later pick up is necessary, please make prior arrangements with Greg Bottom by calling (256) 777-4496.
WARNING: There will NOT be a loader available for later pick ups.
· This is an ONLINE auction only. · A 15% Buyer's Premium & 9.5% Sales Tax* will be added to the highest bid price to arrive at the total bid price.
· *Sales tax will not be added to the vehicles or trailers. We may or may not have a title for every vehicle. A Bill Of Sale will be given to the purchaser of vehicles that we do not have a title in our possession.
· If the purchaser requires a title, it is the purchaser's complete responsibility to pay the taxes at the courthouse.
· Winning invoices will be emailed auction night by Midnight to the e-mail address used for registration. Please check your profile to ensure your email & credit card information are correct.
· Only Tennessee tax exempt forms will be accepted.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 420-4454.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding. Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting items of interest BEFORE bidding (all items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS) & picking up purchased items on the DESIGNATED day and time.
Auction conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TN FIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773