RAIN OR SHINE
Saturday, December 8, 2018, at 10:00 am
Location: Inside Ridgely Auction Livestock Sale Barn, 411 E Eaton St, Trenton, TN 38382
Selling for Gibson County Sheriff’s Dept
100+- COIN PIECES, CAST IRON COOKWARE, GUNS, KNIVES
Some Items May Be Available For Bid Online!
Auctioneer’s Comment: No buyers premium or hidden fees.
- Cast Iron Sign;
- Cast Iron Cookware.
- 2009 Gold Coin, 1 oz very fine;
- 1873 MS Gold Coin;
- 100+ Coins!
- Set of 4 Custom Knives (Gypsy Maxwell);
- Knife Rolls and Pouches;
- Case XX;
- 6 Set 1979 Coke Bottle Knife in Box;
- 2 Case Kodiak 1920-40-65-69;
- Case Jim Bowie.
- Old Bell Jar of Marbles;
- Old Brass Binoculars;
- Jewelry Box.
1. Marlin 30/30 rifle with scope, serial no. 19057603; 2. BPI Connecticut Valley .50 cal muzzle loader, serial no. 61-13-091435-01; 3. Ruger Bolt Action .308 rifle, serial no. 695-34451; 4. Marlin 60, .22 cal rifle, serial no. 05243348; 5. Savage 110, .270 cal rifle with case, serial no. 150413120; 6. Remington 7400, .243 cal rifle with scope, serial no. 8101962. Shotguns
1. Rossi .20 gauge break action shotgun, model S201280, serial no. 5GM012273; 2. Springfield 18, .410 shotgun, serial no. B975157; 3. Remington 870 Express .410 pump shotgun, serial no. A170884H; 4. New England Arms 20 ga single-shot shotgun, serial no. NT273413; 5. IAC Billerica12 ga shotgun, serial no. 1508012102. Pistols
1. Llama Max-I .45 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 07-04-00923-98; 2. Sig Sauer P-220 .45 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. G250840; 3. Hi-Point C9, 9 mm semi-auto handgun, serial no. P1668911; 4. Smith & Wesson 64, .38 cal stainless revolver, serial no. 0504719; 5. Smith & Wesson blue steel, snub-nose, .38 Special revolver, serial no. 162592; 6. SpringfieldXD-40, .40 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. GM104707; 7. Hi-Point C9, 9 mm semi-auto handgun, serial no. P1793742; 8. Lorcin Black .25 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 303808; 9. Phoenix Arms model HP22A, .22 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 4276486; 10. Taurus Millineum PT-111 Pro, 9 mm semi-auto handgun, serial no. TAU99522; 11. Smith & Wesson .38 Special older revolver, 6-inch barrell, serial no. 33941; 12. Ruger Blackhawk .357 revolver with soft case, serial no. 36-13465; 13. Jennings .22 cal semi-auto handgun (no magazines), serial no. 696029; 14. Smith & Wesson .32 cal silver revolver, serial no. 203899; 15. Bryco Arms .25 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 1198446; 16. Raven MP-25 semi-auto handgun, serial no. 1379809; 17. Hi-Point CF380, .380 CASL semi-auto handgun, serial no. P791315; 18. Ruger LCP .380 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 371206189; 19. Ruger P95, 9 mm semi-auto handgun, serial no. 318-28149; 20. Ruger P90DC, .45 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. 661-98352; 21. Springfield XD-40, .40 cal semi-auto handgun (no magazines), serial no. US219920; 22. Beretta 96, .40 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. A11250 M; 23. Smith & Wesson 733, .32 cal revolver, serial no. AT074945; 24. Taurus 709, 9 mm semi-auto handgun, serial no. TK061118; 25. Taurus PT145 Pro, .45 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. NZC00799; 26. Colt Compact .45 cal semi-auto handgun (no magazines) ,serial no. CP34221; 27. Smith & Wesson SD40VE, .40 cal semi-auto handgun, serial no. FWJ3572; 28. Hi-Point Mod 9, 9 mm Ruger; 29. Jennings 380 Semi Auto, no clip; 30. Clerke .32 , 2 of these; 31. Raven .25 cal Semi Auto, 2 of these.
Personal Property Terms: Payment in full day of sale. Cash or good check with bank letter unless personally known by Auction Co.
NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM – NO BUYER’S FEE OR PREMIUM!
All Announcements Day of Sale Take Precedence Over All Advertised Media. Auction Company reserves the right to group and regroup tracts to achieve the highest possible price for seller.
All information provided herein is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed due to the possibility of human error. Please let us know if you notice inaccuracies.
Would you like to convert your assets to cash?
If you are considering an auction or are buying or selling real estate, Ridgely Auction and Realty can be your best asset. We work hard to earn your business. We’re a full service auction and marketing organization: We plan your the sale and advertise aggressively using a variety of media tailored to your needs. From organizing and marketing to cleaning, setting up, clerking, and executing a successful auction, we work hard to ensure a maximum return for your investment in our services.
Contact Us Today!
Ridgely Auction & Realty Co.
Asset Liquidation Specialists
Darrell Ridgely, Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
TN Firm # 4804 • KY RP # 3830
1715 Parker Store Road
Cedar Grove, TN. 38321
Call or Text 731-694-6213