BIDDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
GUNS, AMMUNITION AND MISCELLANEOUS
BIDDING ENDS THURSDAY ~ JULY 29TH, 2021 AT 6 P.M.
All bidders must review these Auction Terms and Conditions
1. The property listed and described in the attached list will be offered under the following Terms and Conditions of Sale, which Terms and Conditions of Sale and descriptions of items listed in the Alexander Inventory, may be amended, updated or altered at the time and place of the Auction by the Auctioneer and the Seller.
2. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and any announcements posted on Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales’ website shall be binding on any bidder, whether present, represented by an agent or absentee bidder. Buyers are bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
3. TERMS OF SALE: All property is sold “As Is” and “Where Is” and neither Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales, the Auctioneer, nor the Seller makes any expressed or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property being sold. In no event shall Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales, the Auctioneer, nor the Seller be responsible for the correctness of or be deemed to have made any representation or warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size, genuineness, year of manufacture, attribution, provenance or condition concerning the property or any warranty that any item complies with any applicable federal or state laws. No statement set forth in the attached list or posted on Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales’ website or in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or any assumption of liability. Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales, the Auctioneer, makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the descriptions or representations which were provided by the Seller and listed on the attached or as to the condition of the item.
4. CONDITIONS OF ITEMS SOLD: All information is believed to be accurate, but the Auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowances will be made or sale set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloguing or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “As Is” and without recourse.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM:
A. A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid of each item to reach the total sales price of the item.
B. Credit cards will not be accepted for any amount over $500.00 for a single item or any invoice with a total of $500.00 or after adding the Buyer’s Premium.
C. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid of each item paid for by Visa, Mastercard or Discover only.
6. ONLINE & ABSENTEE BIDDING: Your credit card will be charged immediately following the Auction for items which credit cards are accepted payment up to $500.00 total for an item or the total for all items.
If your credit card is denied, there will be a $30.00 charge.
7. GUNS: FFL (Federal Firearm License) Law Applies. All Gun Sales are subject to ATF background approval and a $10.00 TIC fee.
8. Online Out-of-state purchases must be transferred to a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer in Buyer’s respective state for any firearm if they are to be shipped. A signed FFL (Federal Firearm License) must be emailed or mailed with the Purchaser’s name. Email requested because a fax is not always clear and is hard to read.
9. All handguns purchased Onsite by an out-of-state resident must be sent and transferred to a Licensed FFL Dealer in the state of purchaser’s residence.
10. Log-In or Register online at www.alexanderauctions.com. When you register you are agreeing to these Terms and any additional Terms posted on Alexander Auction’s website.
11. EXTENDED BIDDING: IF A BID IS PLACED ON A LOT WITHIN THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF THE BIDDING
PROCESS, BIDDING ON ALL LOTS WILL EXTEND FOR AN ADDITIONAL 5 MINUTES EACH TIME A BID IS RAISED.
LONG GUNS CAN BE PICKED UP ONSITE WITH THE APPROVAL OF THE ATF BACKGROUND CHECK IF YOU RESIDE IN A STATE THAT ALLOWS THIS TYPE TRANSFER.
12. NO ITEM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL NO BID IS PLACED WITHIN THE LAST 5 MINUTES ON ANY ITEM.
13. ALEXANDER AUCTIONS MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE THE BIDDING EXTENSION TIME.
14. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDING NUMBER: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
15. PAYMENT: All purchases must be paid for after the Auction closes Thursday, JULY 29th, 2021.
16. All payments must be made in U.S. Currency by cash, wire transfer or personal check with current Letter of Guarantee made to Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales or by credit card within the $500.00 total limit.
17. BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE must be made to Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales and not to “Whom it May Concern”. Letters must state that your bank or institution will guarantee a check up to $_________ (amount to be inserted). (Do not include amount in your checking account or savings account.) ** See Sample Bank Letter of Guarantee on Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales’ website.
18. Purchaser agrees not to stop payment on checks, stop payment on credit cards or disallow a bank draft. Purchaser is responsible for any expenses due to collection of bad check or non-payment. In the event of non-payment of bad check, the Auctioneer reserves the right to repossess the merchandise involved at any time at your location.
19. BIDDER’S CONTRACT: The bidder’s contract is entered into between the bidder whose name is registered and Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales. He/She agrees with the Terms and Conditions by registering for a bidder’s number. Additional Terms, which may be posted or announced from the Auction block, are just as binding as the printed Terms and Conditions.
20. The successful bidder not attempting to settle their invoice after the conclusion of the Auction will be considered in default and will be black flagged in our database and in Marknet Alliance. Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales reserves the right to sell to the next highest qualified bidder or any other bidder in the event the successful bidder does not comply with the terms of the sale.
21. By bidding on the items in the Auction, the bidder agrees to all terms and conditions set forth. By registering and placing a bid you agree that if you happen to become a default bidder, Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales has the right to charge your credit card for the entire balance of your invoice
plus any and all costs incurred by the Seller and Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales in a subsequent resell of the item(s). If Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales is able to sell your item(s) to the next highest qualified bidder at a price lower than the auction high bid price, the default bidder agrees to allow Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales to charge their credit card for the difference in their high bid price and the actual selling price to the backup bidder.
22. NOMINAL BIDS: Any bid which is merely a nominal or fractional advance may be rejected by the Auctioneer, if in his judgement it may affect the sale negatively.
23. All bids are subject to acceptance by the Auctioneer. No bid shall be deemed a valid bid until accepted by the Auctioneer. All bids are accepted at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer.
24. All bids shall be deemed pending until duly accepted by the Auctioneer.
25. The Auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject any and all bids which, in the Auctioneer’s sole discretion, do not advance and/or are injurious to the Auction, including but not limited to nominal, suspicious and/or suspect advances.
26. MINIMUM BID INCREMENTS for Auction online bidding.
$1.00 to $50.00 - $ 1.00
$51.00 to $100.00 - $ 2.50
$101.00 to $200.00 - $ 5.00
$201.00 to $600.00 - $ 10.00
$601.00 to $1,000.00 - $ 25.00
$1,001.00 to $5,000.00 - $ 50.00
$5,001.00 to $10,000.00 - $100.00
$10,001.00 & Up - $150.00
27. All items are considered to be in used condition and are being sold “As Is” and “Where Is” and without recourse and with no warranty, guaranty as to operating condition, physical condition for a particular purpose or fitness for use and no claim may be made by purchaser relating to the condition or use of articles purchased or for proximate or consequential damages arising there from. You should make an inspection of these items beforehand and be satisfied with their condition.
28. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items; to sell at this Auction items not listed; to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots.
29. Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales has full discretion to modify the date and time, order and details of the Auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies and convenience of Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales or the Seller.
30. In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online Auction-related technology, Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales, MarkNet Alliance and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Alexander Auctions & Real Estate Sales, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.