Auction Items For Sale
90.5 ACRE± FARM TO BE OFFERED AS A WHOLE
WITH RUSTIC CABIN & BUNKHOUSE & MORE
537 Townsend Road · Minor Hill, Tennessee (Giles County)
LIVE ON SITE: Saturday, July 24th · 10 AM
♦♦ BEAUTIFUL RECREATIONAL FARM ♦♦
Land is still today’s best investment. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful farm such as this. Make arrangements with our Auctioneers to explore this farm today. This farm offers excellent building sites with public utilities available to all tracts.
Once a Girl Scouts & Church Camp, this farm has exceptional recreational attraction. A few bonuses include:
· A 20’x16’ rustic cabin with 1 bath, a 5’x20’ front porch & metal roof
· A 30’x20’ rustic bunkhouse with open room & metal Roof
· A 40’x20’ rustic pavilion with 2 full baths, metal roof, ceiling fans, concrete floor & concrete patio
· A 40’x26’ pole barn
· A 32’x28’ garage/workshop with (3) garage doors & (2) walk-through doors
· A 24’x40’ 4-bay garage with a 12’x40’ side shed
· (2) Springs and a pond
· (2) Travel trailer/mobile home hook-ups
The auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction and John Stewart Auction Co. Please make an effort to inspect the property and ask all questions before auction day.
Note: A catalog is available here & open now for pre-bidding. Online bidding will not be available auction day. The highest pre-bid at Auction Time will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction.
Auction Day: All announcements made auction day take precedence over all printed and web material.
From Athens, Alabama, follow Highway 127 north across the Alabama-Tennessee state line until it becomes TN-166. Turn left onto Hagan Road/East Shoal Creek Road (AL)/ TN). Travel to auction property on the
From Pulaski, Tennessee, follow Highway 166 south to Hagan Road. Turn right onto Hagan Road/East Shoal Creek Road (AL)/Townsend Road (TN). Travel to auction property on the
Watch For Auction Signs!
· This is a LIVE auction only with pre-bidding. The highest pre-bid will be the opening bid for the LIVE auction.
· A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the highest bid to arrive at the total bid price.
· A 10% deposit (escrow money) of the total purchase price will be due auction day with the balance being due within 30 days.
· Property will be conveyed by Survey Description.
· 2021 Taxes will be pro rated.
· No Broker Participation will be available for this auction.
· For more information, please contact Daniel Culps at (256) 603-1249 or (256) 420-4454 or John Stewart at (256) 431-7504.
NOTE: It is very IMPORTANT that every Bidder read the terms & conditions BEFORE bidding (either ONLINE or LIVE). Each Bidder is solely responsible for inspecting this property BEFORE bidding (property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS).
We strongly encourage all bidders to inspect/ask questions regarding this potential purchase.
This auction will be conducted by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. and John Stewart Auction Co.
Mickey Fowler, CAI, CES, AMM, AARE; ALSL466, TNSL1442, TNFIRM2315, MSSL718F, GASL1394
Daniel Culps, CAI; ALSL5070, TNSL5890
8719 Highway 53 · Toney, Alabama 35773
John Stewart, ALSL364
Dick Chittam Realty & John Stewart Auction Co.
112 W. Washington Street
Athens, Alabama 35611