Preview: June 28th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Removal: July 2nd, 1:00 - 6:00 P.M. Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter: 724-462-5547
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctionee...
Warehouse Liquidation Auction
3019 West Carson St. Pittsburgh, PA 15204
Preview: Monday, June 28th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Bidding Ends: Tuesday, June 29th starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: Friday, July 2nd, 1:00 - 6:00 P.M.
10% Buyers Premium applies Lic #AY 002064
Contact the auctioneer, Matt Hostetter at 724-462-5547 or email [email protected] with any questions.
98 Pieces Of Lumber (72) 12" (5) 8" & (21) 10" In TotalBlue warehouse pallet racking, approx. 4'x10'x10'Tri Arc rolling platform ladder, approx. 12' tallPair of Alum-A-Pole Corporation aluminum pump jacksGoodman Outdoor Condenser (Model# CKL-49-1L)Acetylene torch with 2 tanks on a cutting cartRockwell delta 17 drill pressJohn Deere 14sc commercial mower275 gl plastic containers2 in 1 hand truck37 x 80 mine cart- contents not included3’ x 77”mine cartOld mining cart 60"39"36"3’ x 80” mine cart31 x 49 mine cart - contents not included30 x 49 mine cart- contents not included31 x 54 mine cart - contents not included30 x 50 mine cart - contents not includedMine Cart (30"x 48)Mine Cart (30"x 48)Mine Cart (30"x 48)Mine Cart (30"x 48)Mine Cart (30"x 48)Mine Cart (30"x 48)(29 1/2" x 29 1/2") Outdoor Table With (4) Metal Chairs29 1/2" x 29 1/2") Outdoor Table With (4) Metal Chairs29 1/2" x 29 1/2") Outdoor Table With (4) Metal Chairs(29 1/2" x 29 1/2") Outdoor Table With (4) Metal Chairs29 1/2" x 29 1/2") Outdoor Table With (4) Metal ChairsOutdoor table frame and 3 chairsOutdoor table frame and 3 chairsOutdoor table frame and 3 chairsLot of 4 metal chairsLot of 4 metal chairs(2) Pallets Of Cinder BlockPallet Of Cinder Block(4) 7'9" 8'1" Support Jacks1.125" x 099" CTS Oil Creek Plastics Gas Tubing PE-240650 Gallon Drum (Empty)Lot of 5’ fencingLot of 9 pairs of black shutters (15"x31", 15"x39", 15"x47", (4)15"x51", (2)15"x59").Lot of 3 rocking outdoor patio chairsLot of 5 pairs of brown shutters (15"x31, (3)15"x59", 15"x71"). 2 pairs of red shutters 15"x59". 2 pairs of clay shutters 14 3/4"x43".Corrugated TubingLot of 600 volt cable and extension cordLot of spools of wireRemote control- heavy duty wire and extension cordAnaconda Type THW Coil Of WiringMetal shelve and contents- various hardwareSingle Handle DollyBin Of Roofing Anchors/Brackets500 lb. center load hoist - wood not includedWheelbarrowScaffolding Extension BracketsLot of heavy duty wireLot of heavy duty wireRed wheelbarrowBanding machine with toolsLot of 4 pipe bendersAmerican standard whirlpool jet tub 6’L x 3’W x 17”HLot of 2 metal trash cans- mop headsDrum Of New Rope Filled From Top To BottomLot Of New RopeVintage Atlanta StoveTank DollyPaint sprayer and additional hose(4) Fire Extinguishers(2) Piles Of Miscellaneous HosingCutting torch and hoseForklift Propane TankHUSKY Power washer (1800PD)Lot of brushes- shovels- sledge hammersA lot of terra-cotta/ceramic tileLot of Acetylene hosesLot of 4 fire extinguishers (all empty)(4) Oxygen Tanks(4) Oxygen TanksLot of plastic Saw horses(2) Piles Of Traffic ConesVintage fire alarm55gl drum and plastic drumMetal cartConveyer Roller (5Ft Length)Lot Of (3) Sink BasinLot of 2 Packard Rims And Tires(2) Traffic ConesLot of 4 gas cansSpool of mooring lineLot of 4x4 plastic postsLot of 13 Goodman A coils range from 2-4 tonPVC Pipe 12" In Diameter 113" 105" & 106" In LengthSawhorseHATFIELD 2 AWG Gasoline And Oil Resistant Wire With Other Miscellaneous Wiring14/3 Type SO (600V) Wiring With 3-Prong Extension Cord(2) 3-Prong Extension Cords(3) Extension Cord ReelsLot Of C-ClampsLarge Lot Of Pneumatics ToolsBig C clamps and wooden boxLot of 2 extension cordsGrip hook come alongLot Of Pneumatic Needle GunsLot of 3 electric drills/ grinder(2) Miniature Electric BoxesHeavy Duty Hoistable C-ClampsLot of various pneumatic air tools23" x 23" x 35" SinkLot of 2 chain binders and 3 clampsLot of hand pump hydraulic jacks and impact toolRollerWooden box with acetylene torch tubes and brass gaugeLot Of LENCO Electrode Holders With Stinger ClipsTurbo TorchWooden box with heating and eye protection14 Scaffolding planks 2'x12'. Various sizes25 Scaffolding planks 2'x12'. Various sizesThree 60"x54"&70" scaffolding sections with X bracing and extendersThree 60"x83" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x66" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x 81" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x64" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x55" scaffolding sections with X bracingAirco super miget welder with mig gunLot of welding stinger cable leadsThree 60"x55" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x54" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 60"x 66" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 76"x60" scaffolding sections with X bracingThree 5'x5' sections of scaffolding with X bracingLot of 3 stacks (35) SPF KD HT lumber approx. 12' longLot of 3 stacks (40) SPF KD HT lumber approx. 12' longLot of 3 stacks (36) SPF KD HT lumber approx. 12' long2 bags of GE 40W lightbulbsOak elbow bench/seat from church building 58"58"38"Bundle of floor and panel trimmingPacer trash pump with pvc pipeLot of stinger caps and staples, and small vent coversMilwaukee SawzallBlack & Decker super duty angle grinderLot of light fixtures and blowerDouble end platform truck/cartDouble ended platform truck/cartLot of hinges, fire alarms, pvc, gutter roof hangers and other items94" wide sink topBlack & Decker heavy duty vacuum motorSofpull paper towel dispenser and Broan light and fan fixtureBroan Nutone roof capLot of toilet fill valve and toilet repair kitsHomax drywall taping toolLot of knobs and latches, and screen storm door setTitan portable electric heaterLot of 2 boxes of galvanized nails, 50lb each50 lbs. of common nails and 50 lbs. of galvanized nailsLot of 5" hex screws and 7" screwsLot of propane tanksLot of jacksLot of Phillips 40W light bulbs and pneumatic air wrenchLot of door knob setsLot if hall and closet door handle setsLot of 1-1 1/4" brown alum trim nailsLot 3 of boxes of 3" and 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lb. eachLot 2 boxes of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lb. each and lever setsLot 2 of boxes of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lb. eachLot of sand paper for belt sanderBucket of 3" galvanized nails, 75 lbs.Bucket of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 3" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Bucket of 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Red foldable creeper43" bolt cuttersBucket of 2.5" galvanized nails, 50 lbs.Lot of mop headsLot of door knob sets, driveway coater heads, and 2 work lights2 Entel Ironbound garment racks approx. 5'x6'16 gallon shop vacLot of Schlage door handle/knob setsLot of white fluorescent fixturesLot of Dexter levers and dummy leversTrex railing assembly toolLot of Schlage door knob sets2 Rigid C clampsLot of dummy levers and door knob setsLot of Milwaukee bandsaw and blades and underground tree support systemBlack and decker electric hammerLot of door knobs sets and dummy leversWoodwind doors for wood stoveRidgid pipe support stand 3'Ridge tristandLot of spacer strapsLot of fixtures and switch & receptacle boxesLot of banister postsFairway 8' square baluster rail kitExterior door slab with frame and window 98"x39"Exterior door slab with frame and window 98"x39", behind lot 19332" and 36" exterior door slabsWooden staircase railingLot of fireproof exterior door slab and 3 hollowcore door 32"Wooden fireproof slab 36" and hollow core doors 27" without frame16" and 18" wood doors with frame(4) Work LightsRebar Cutter (Model# 704559)