Preview: June 11th, 2:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Removal: June 16th, 11:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter 724-462-5547 or Dan Reeder 724-561-9167.
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manne...
Tool Estate Liquidation Auction
34 Cabindale Dr. McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Preview: Friday, June 11th, 2:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Bidding Ends: Monday, June 14th starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: Wednesday, June 16th, 11:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
10% Buyers Premium applies Lic #AY 002064
Contact the auctioneer, Matt Hostetter at 724-462-5547 or email [email protected] with any questions.
John Deere JD300 Tractor - Diesel - front loader - will need pulled out from containerChevy Silverado Suburban- will need hauled out - has titleKubota Tractor L175 - 17HP - Diesel - rear PTO - runsHusky double decker tool box - 10 drawer c and cabinet set. Sku635958 - 19" deep x 58" h x 45" w - contents includedLincoln Idealarc welder 2’ x 4’ x 2’Case to 20 Hydraulic Drive tractor8x5 Trailer-has title8 x 5 trailer48 inch Ford 930a brush hog attachmentCase 155 Riding mower - engine removedWheel Horse 8 speed riding mower - with mower deckNew Cub Cadet push mower - 173ccNew Troy-Bilt push mower - self propelled- bagger - Honda 160 GCVCraftsman snow blower - 8/26 - 12in impellerCase D125 Backhoe attachment for skid loader - with 10in and 18in bucketsBrave Industries INC Log SplitterPlow Attachment (Roughly 4Ft Width)(2) Haul Master Steel Loading Ramps (6Ft 5” Long)(2) Haul Master Steel Loading Ramps (6Ft 5” Long)Werner Extended Aluminum Ladder (16Ft Max Length)Sears Aluminum Extension Ladder 16Ft Total Length & Aluminum Extension Ladder (18Ft Total Length)(2) Wooden 15Ft Ladders8 Ft Wooden Holland Ladder (Model# 0011-08)Louisville Aluminum 8Ft Ladder (Model# AS1008)Metal Stage (6Ft Length)Werner Aluminum Ladder (24Ft Total Length)20Ft & 8Ft Aluminum Werner Ladders18” x 26” x 56” Craftsman Tool Chest (Empty)DELTA saw With StandCraftsman 150 drill pressAtlas router table - model 35002 wheel chocks - proto tools tool chest and cabinetMed animal trap - work stand baseKarcher Honda gasoline pressure washer - nibMetal work table - 28" d x 29" h x 48" wPower mate electric generator pm800Scaffolding wheels and rolling cartContents of 2 buckets and roll of wire ropeDayton band saw model- 323658Craftsman wood planerEmqlo air compressorThe rebel routing table2 vintage push mowersRouter crafter by craftsman - 9 2525 - lot of woodWooden work table - includes 3.5" vise - 30" d x 34" h x 64" wWooden cabinet - table jig saw - Rockwell 100 b router - deltra triple duty grinder - floor jack - Miro flare kitContents of roomRolling heavy duty box with handles - original universal mobile base2 - plank rollersCraftsman 16" scroll saw and table - missing bladeDolly5' wooden step ladderPipe clamps6" belt sander on tableNew delta 24" industrial wood cutting sawSears battery charger - small battery chargerRousseac wooden planerCraftsman 10" radial arm kitTabletop scroll saw-very heavyOverhead light fixture and delta saw lamp attachmentPlumbing connectorsKenmore ultra fabric care heavy duty washer- 80 series - needs knobKenmore gas dryer - model 76512690 - top needs cleaned off - works greatNib craftsman rollaway folding side shelfSmall tool washer7 folding chairs - metal24" yard rollerDolly - lg. Rolling moving dollyMetal plant cart - vn condition - 18" x 35"65" w porch swing - woodenLarge lot of vintage metal toys.Ryobi table saw and press and 2 collapsible work standTall wooden work station - top 2' x 3.5' - small metal stand2 - nib 16" display cubesGalvanized wash tub - 23" across - galvanized boilerCraftsman radial saw - 10" blade - model 113.197751Cement mixer2 engine standsScroll saw - drill pressWooden tool box full of rigging- approx. 18" d x 3.5" w - metal tool chest - band saw that needs loveCraftsman 10" radial arm saw - mortise accessory kitLathe - table - etc.(2) Type WritersLot paint brushes, masking tape, paint roller and pad, malletLot Of Chefs Best BBQ Branded Grilling EquipmentVIEWLEX (Model# V-500) Slide Projector With Original Carrying CaseBath ChairsContents Of Closet Area Including Rugged Work Mats, 5 Piece Auto Trim & Molding Tool Set And More(2) Craftsman Tool Boxes With ContentsCraftsman Professional Reciprocating Saw, Rockwell Shop Series Oscillating Multitool, And MoreLot Of Hand Saws, 36” Storage Straps, And An 18” x 72” Non Slip Drawer LinerLuther Line Tool GrinderKirkland’s Home 35 Picture CollageStanley 19” Metal ToolboxAnimal CageBin Of Hot Wheels Cars(2) Boxes Of Wood PlanersBox Of Various Clamps(2) Boxes With Miscellaneous Tools Including Items Such As An LED Head Lamp, 6Ft Master Lock, mini Pick And Hook Set And More(2) Boxes Of Miscellaneous Tools Including Items Such As A Craftsman 30Ft Leather Tape Measure Holder, 9” Magnetic Torpedo Level, Telescopic Magnet And Mirror Set, And MoreCrate Of Hammers Ranging In Various Shapes And SizesBin Of Screwdrivers Ranging In Various Shapes And SizesBin Of Miscellaneous Tools Including Items Such As A Craftsman 12Ft Deep Socket Accessory Set, Craftsman 5-16” aside Terminal Battery Wrench, And More(3) Boxes Including Tools Such As A Craftsman Impact Accessory Set (20 PC), Pro Series Power Drill And Driver Set, Car Battery Charger, And MoreMetal Tool CartBox Including Items Such As A Delta Band Saw Blade, 4PC Pittsburgh Chisel Set, Bondo Body Filler Sharper File Blade, And MoreHitachi Hammer Drill FDV-16VB2 & Porter Cable Electronic Drywall Driver 2640-HD Both With Original Carrying CasesBox Of Claps Varying In Different Shapes And SizesBin Of Wrenches Varying In Different Shapes And SizesToolbox Containing Ryobi Grinder And Tool Accessories19” Homerbox Toolbox With Contents1/2” Hammer Drill With (2) Speed Ranges And Original Carrying Case And BoxBox Of Miscellaneous Tools Including Items Such As (2) Craftsman 7-1 Folded Hex Keys, Craftsman 10” x 28 Tooth, And More(2) Craftsman 17” Wide Toolboxes With ContentsHitachi Hammer Drill FDV-16VB2 With Original Carrying Case, And Socket SetTool Chest With Items Such As 4 Piece Clutch Style Bar Clamps, Magnetic Spray Can And Screwdriver Holder, And Other Various ClampsDelta Sliding Shaper Jig #43-188(4) Craftsman Bar Clamp Spreaders And Crescent Pro Series Pliers SetTool Bag With ContentsBox Of Miscellaneous Items Including Items Such As 7/8” x 6” Clamp buckle, 12V Automatic Battery Float Charger, Master Lock, And MoreAll Items Of RoomBucket Filled With Tools56” Tall Lamp Table Decorative Livingroom PieceDecorative Wooden House Themed Display ShelfWooden Table With Glass Top & (2) Wooden Duck DecorationsCompartment Cases With ContentsWooden Cabinet With LampHexagonal Shapes Wooden Table With Glass Top61” Tall Glass Mirror With Wooden FrameSKIL Power Tool (Model# 1825) With Original Carrying BagShelving Unit On Wheels 21” x 42” x 49”Ryobi A25RT02 Router TableWood PlanersFrigidaire Air Conditioning Unit(2) Wooden Stool SeatsBox Of Saw Blades Ranging In Various Shapes And SizesBins Of Baseball HatsLot Of (3) ChairsCloset Of Men’s Clothes Mostly XLBag With Small Organizer, 39 Piece All Purpose Screwdriver Set, And More(2) Craftsman 17” Wide Toolboxes With ContentsSears KromedgeAce Hardware Carrying Kit With ContentsWARRIOR Carbon Steel Hole Saw SetBag Of Miscellaneous Tools Including Items Such As Multi Roll Sanding Pack, Anti-Skid Tread Tape, Pelt or Ear Protection And MoreCraftsman Drop In Plate & INCRA Master Lift Router Table InsertVermont American TableBehind the door mirror ,paint supplies and lampHusky double sided organizer and 3 drawer organizerDresser with mirrors 19”D x 74”W x 82Storage tote of toilet tank partsCraftsman 7 1/4” sliding compound miter saw and cartOutdoor snowman decorationKlipsch promedia 2.1 speaker systemLot of 2 Serta box springs- new - single sizeWooden storage lockerLighted display case 6’HCraftsman 10” motorized band saw and standEdward’s trumpet and caseWooden display case with glass 15"44"50" on cartDelta portable dust collector on wooden dollyCrawford ladder stabilizerStep 2 pull along plastic wagonVery plush office chairDelta Shoppe master collapsible sawhorses and workbenchPittsburgh Automotive Remote Controlled Electric Hoist #62854(1 Ton) Chain Hoist HAULMASTERLot Of Antique Radios30” x 60” Wooden BoardsBox Of Outlets Ranging In Various Shapes And Sizes1 Ton Push Trolley22” x 34” x 25” TableLot Of (2) Overhead Desk Lamps15” x 18” x 32” StandClamp16” x 36” x 37” Cart2 6 ft. levelsStanley and Johnson level 2 “Dove Tail JigTool Carrier With ContentsTote miscellaneousCraftsman 10 inch radial Saw guard kitTwo multi plug off to get my surge protector cordsBottom half of rigid sweeper with attachments- gas heater -electric heaterHeat gun -task light-multi-purpose push lockDouble sided red brake lights and amber flashers -straps- post level- trailer Alignment kitLarge lot includes brooms and dust pan —dust right separator- hand saws-Filing cabinet 2” x 4” clamps-welding rods and moreWhirlpool refrigerator 66 x 29 x 33”Miscellaneous Vise and Shackle lotWerner portable work platform 20 inch standing heightBox of 5C clamps524 inch pipe wrenches and an 18 inchButcher block stand40 x 18” x 48”Mail dividerPolishing wheel with motor and stand4 foot5 foot and 6 foot step laddersCurved adjustable shower rodMaytag washer and dryerCommercial infrared charbroil grill