Preview: November 27th, 12:00 - 3:00 P.M.
Removal: November 29th, 1:00. - 6:00 P.M. - NO exceptions Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
As of 9/1/2021, Hostetter Auctioneers is implementing a new policy regarding removals.
If a request is made for Hostetter staff to transport items from the removal location back to our 7055 Big
Beaver Blvd. warehouse for pick up at a later date, there will NOW be a fee charged to your credit card
to retrieve your item(s). The fee is $20.00 per item, up to a maximum fee of $100.00 for 5 or more items.
Due to the excessive requests we’ve received to transport items, and the additional labor costs involved,
this new policy is necessary.
It is at the discretion of Hostetter Auctioneers to decide if we are available to transport items back to the
warehouse. Typically items larger than 2’x2’x2’ are not able to be transported. If your items are brought
to the warehouse, they must be picked up within 7 days of notification or the items are considered
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter: 724-462-5547
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute inc...
*Short Notice* Moving Auction
Lots 1- 300 are located at 701 Line Ave. Ellwood City PA
Lots 1000-1122 are located at 1614 Fourth St. Beaver Falls PA (Patterson)
Preview: Saturday, November 27th, 12:00 - 3:00 P.M.
Bidding ends: Saturday, November 27th starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: Monday, November 29th, 1:00. - 6:00 P.M. - NO exceptions
Year: 2001 Make: Jeep Model: Grand Cherokee Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: Plate: Body Type: 4 Door Wagon Trim Level: Limited Drive Line: 4WD Engine Type: V8, 4.7L Fuel Type: Gasoline Horsepower: Transmission: VIN #: 1j4gw58n71c620607 Features and Notes:13/8 caret wedding ring see photos for full description and earingyard machines 21” mulch push mowertoro 22” bagger push mowerWave sport Project 62 kayak, 6'4"Dagger king pin icon 6.3 kayak, 6'5"Liquidlogic Jefe kayak, Just charged I have a smaller one charter, approx. 8feetWerner 8' ladderpond/outdoor vacuumlot of screw drivers and Alan wrenchesSamsung base boosterlot of sockets and wrenchesyardstick, t square, and collapsible rulerlot of pvc connectors and electric housingWright tool wrench setPorter cable sawzall and power scissorslot of 5 handsawssentry safe with keyTote with Harley Davidson plaques, Colt firearms plaque, skeleton bird decor, auxiliary and HDMI cableschair and stoolstep stool2 scooters and small skate boardlot of 2 gas tanksgrease gunratchet strapsbell hook and shackle4 sawhorse standsKimball Midwest 3/4” mini air impact wrenchlot of various plastic guns and helmet and gamesAvalon dual suspension 8 speed bikehand dollyxpool chair and pool toys and accessoriesavico freestyle BMX bikemongoose BMX bikelot of 2 pro-com heaterspitchforkLots of everything plus the contents in the screw bins but not the screw bins top shelf onlycontents of second shelf and floor around second shelf onlySingle cushion patio swing, NEEDS REMOVED2 outdoor wicker rocking chairsMetal outdoor two seater bench and 2 outdoor chairsWooden outdoor patio rocking/ swing bench, approx. 24"42"75"Outdoor table, 28", and 2 chairsxxSigned Football40” HITACHI Flatscreen TVstacked washer and dryer unit the dryer is electric 78 x36 approximately32” SONY Flatscreen TVnice table and 6 chairs 80x40 table 40 x19 chair. table and chairs only not contents on or around tableBlack Leather Couch And Ottoman 7Ft x 3Ft x 32”TOSHIBA Laptop (X9173391K) With Charging CableHP Laptoplot of 3 prices of decorative glasswaremilitary flag and old time photolot of glassware and metal racksmall corner table and two large vasesNice wooden hutch with contents included in bottom only 80x36x12x18lot of candle holders and glasswarelot of 4 different size vaseslot of various decorations including lamp. approximately 34 highNice cabinet 32x18x43 cabinet only not contentscontents on shelf onlycontents on shelf onlylot of Christmas lights and Various Christmas decorlot of board games and puzzlelot of different decorationscame blanket and bag of clothes xlwiu gamepad with chargerexternal hard drive with plug in stationxRadioShack AV selector switch and stereo cablesoda stream machine(3) Wooden StoolsRound Wooden Table 40” x 30 With (1) Dining Room ChairStory & Clark Pain Co. Imperial Repeating Action With Built In Tempo Indicator (64” x 28” x 60”)Nice glass vase with ribbonBag of empty brass shells an Military Police Helmetsmall 6 drawer table 32x25x12 approximateLap top fanNice Fossil Man's WatchCloset Of Art Supplies Including Framed Original Artwork, Original Fuzzy Poster, Strathmore Drawing Tablet, And More34x62x20 entertainment center with DVDs DVD player and surrounds includedCedar Chest Filled With Children's Arts And CraftsLarge Couch Floral pattern approximately 86x38x322-Piece L-Shaped Home Office Desk Both Pieces (6Ft x 2Ft x 28”)lot of two chairs one wood and one computer chair with wheelsH P Envy printer scanner copy photoCOSCO Step LadderContents Of Shelving Including Items Such As An Opened Pack Of Playing Cards, Earbuds, Go Hunt Card Game, And More331/2x16/1/2x16 carved chestLarge Lot Of Board Games Including Iconic Games Such As Monopoly, Operation, The Game Of Life, And More30x20x241/2 two drawer dresserNice 3 drawer jewelry box with keysBottom Bed Frame With (6) Drawer Compartments 77” x 49” x 14 1/2”lot of stuffed animals and lay with grass skirt19” x 25” Framed MirrorFold-Up Cushioned SeatFlatscreen TV MountLarge Lot Of XL Women's Clotheslot of men's and ladies clothes various sizes clothes only not belawoodlot of 2 portable stereosPlug-In Light Up Red Carpet50” x 17” x 30” Wooden Standing Dresser With ContentsStorage Bin On Wheels Full Of Young Women's Items Such As An I-Phone 4, Headphones, And Casio WatchesLot Of Women's Shoes (8)(3) COACH PursesMiss Me And Betsy Johnson Branded PursesKATHY, Royal Juicy, Nicole Lee Branded Pursessmall table with mirrored box 2ft x9x171/2coffee table with contents included 42x19x201/2Large 4 poster bed 7ftx5ft bed only not contents on or around bedWooden TV DresserLot Of Christmas ReefsChristmas Tree In Christmas Tree BagWeight Lifting BenchHUBBEL GrillEVERLAST Heavy Bag With Plated Free WeightsWEIDER PRO 9940 Leg Press & Butterfly Combination MachineLot Of Window BlindsBox Of Miscellaneous GlasswareLot Of Bedding Pillows, Blankets, Comforter, ETCLot Of Christmas DecorationsLot Of Picture Frames3 person cushion swing, 48" x 67"x76"Craftsman belt and disc sander on standRyobi 10 inch compound miter saw, TS134012' extension ladderWORK GT 2 in 1 grass trimmerGrey, 3 cushion leather couch, 39" x 39" x 90"Floor/ pole lamp with shadelot of 3 dressers large one 58x40x211/2 smaller ones 34x30x141/2Wooden coffee table with glass top, 34" x 17" x 34"Wooden console table with glass top, 20" x 30" x 50"Wooden end table with glass top, 23" x 24" x 23"Lot of various decorative, faux plants. 6' tall34 inch foldable poker table8'x10' grey rugLot of four TV dinners standsLot of 2 vases/ decantersGrey rug, 60"x90"A lot of Drive bath bench with backLots of decorative fish and flowerPlastic shelf, 14" x 48" x 22"Ironing boardWooden desk, 18"30"45"Computer/ office chairFiling cabinet, 18"52"15", with blank discsdesk 391/2x28x181/2lot of hardcover and paperback bookslarge faux fern plant approx. 3ft talllarge ornate mirror 36x251/2large dresser mirror 47x36large ornate mirror 36x251/2lot of 2 paintingslot of gardening tools shovels Rakes Pich ForksCraftsman 16 gallon wet dry vacwooden saw horse with table top2 full throttle fishing vestlarge plastic lawn chairlot of cement mixing supplies and bird bath and plant standMilwaukee heat gunDiehard 12 volt battery charger engine starterSears heavy duty soldering gun and Makita finish sanderColeman camping lanternMicroStation 20000 volt multimeter and sure built 6 volt 12 volt testerlot of contents on shelf. shelf not includedsteps tool and bucket of clothespinslot of bug sprayhomelite electric hedge trimmerslot of different size mason jars with lidsRyobi electric blowerlot of food books and magazineslot of various golf clubslot canes and crutchesnylon garden hose2 rubber garden hoseElectric bird feederqueen size bed 57x42 approx. with frameCraftsman circular saw with Manuel and bladesLot of adhesives and caulking guns