Preview: September 20th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Removal: September 27th, 1:00 - 6:00 P.M. Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
As of 9/1/2021, Hostetter Auctioneers is implementing a new policy regarding removals.
If a request is made for Hostetter staff to transport items from the removal location back to our 7055 Big
Beaver Blvd. warehouse for pick up at a later date, there will NOW be a fee charged to your credit card
to retrieve your item(s). The fee is $20.00 per item, up to a maximum fee of $100.00 for 5 or more items.
Due to the excessive requests we’ve received to transport items, and the additional labor costs involved,
this new policy is necessary.
It is at the discretion of Hostetter Auctioneers to decide if we are available to transport items back to the
warehouse. Typically items larger than 2’x2’x2’ are not able to be transported. If your items are brought
to the warehouse, they must be picked up within 7 days of notification or the items are considered
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter: 724-462-5547
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute inc...
668 Berry Road Beech Creek, PA 16822
Preview: September 20th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Ends: September 23rd starting at 8:00 P.M.
Removal: September 27th, 1:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Contact Scott Younkin with any questions by calling 570-323-9011
Lot of automotive fluidsTwo trays of sockets, hand tools5/8-11 x 6" boltsThree lots of hand tools, hardwareThree lots of hand tools, nails, electricalTwo lots of hand tools, chiselsSockets and hardwareLarge clevisPintle hook5/8-11 x 6" boltsThree trays of sockets, hand tools, electricalThree hand tool traysTwo hand tool traysFour lots of sockets, electrical, steel woolWrenches, files, hand toolsThree lots of sockets, wrenches, hand toolsThree lots of hand toolsThree lots of tire chains, sharpening stonesLarge lot of electrical like connectors, switch boxesThree lots of hand tools, springsTwo hand tool traysThree lots of sockets, hand tools, hardwareFive lots of hand tools, reflectorsRustic farm wall hangingTwo hand tool traysFour lots of sockets, electrical, steel woolTwo road flare setsTruck lights, partsTwo lots of truck lightsAuto parts, accessoriesAuto filters, headlights, etc.Headlights, accessoriesRoad flare setsLibrary of VCR tapes like John Wayne, DisneyTwo lots of varied size "C" clampsFour lots of spark plugs, NIBFour lots of electrical like boxesCrow, pry barsChisels, pry bars, Autolight wire setLawn & garden toolsLawn & garden toolsLawn & garden toolsMilk can with pry barsFour lots of light bulbsFour lots of light bulbsToolbox & toolsToolbox & toolsThree lots of truck mirrors, glass blocksGrease guns, chicken feeders, waterersCast iron stove dampers like GriswoldThree lots of plumbingSix lots of masonry, plumbing, two picturesTwo hand tool lotsTwo masonry lotsSnowJoe #622UI electric snow thrower, two picturesFive lots of hand tools, bolts, hardwareGas cansFour lots of grinding discs, abrasives, wire brushesFive lots of hand tools, sockets, flashlightsSix lots of electricalCummins 4" x 6" belt/disc sanderDelta 10" power mitre sawFour lots of electricalThree lots of sockets, knivesCraftsman 18" scroll saw5/8-11 x 6" boltsFive lots of hand tools, hardwareTwo lots of hardware, some NIBTwo lots of hardware, some NIBWheelbarrowFive lots of gardening tools, hardwareFour crates of 33 1/3 albumsThree lots of 33 1/3 albumsTwo lots of brace bitsFour lots of varied casters, automotive itemsTwo lots+ of brace bits, some long shankFour lots of paint supplies, shelf bracketsFive lots of cookware, canes, two pictures32 Parts binsThree lots of plumbingThree lots of electricalTwo lots of wrenchesShutters, country rustic decorated doorHonda #EM500 portable generatorHames, leather fly nettingFour metal folding chairsFive lots of tire chains, stove pipe, spindles, two picturesThree lots of gardening related tools, flashlightsOak lamp tableFour wooden folding chairsChampion corn shellerThree stacks of cratesThree stacks of cratesLarge building jack, dated 1874, two picturesFour lots of hand tools, electricalThree lots of sockets, fuses, hardwareThree lots of hand tools, electrical, hardwareThree lots of sockets, hardware, scrapersThree lots of garden tools, electrical, spoutsThree lots of sockets, chisels, punches, scrapersTwo totesThree piece rustic cocktail/lamp tablesThirteen piece Proto metric wrench setCarpenters toolbox, military type chestSeven matching chairsWinnie the Pooh child's table/chairsThree lots of sockets, hand tools, electricalThree lots of hand toolsFour drawer metal file cabinetFour drawer metal file cabinetFour drawer metal file cabinetTwo shelves of pet care productsMaple open hutchShoe shine setRound oak pedestal table, three picturesTaskForce 10" table saw/standThree lots of cabinet hardware, floor vents, two picturesTwo (3) drawer metal cabinetsLudell 3 h.p. 8" bench grinder/stand1970-71 Torino spoiler, Dodge Caravan bug shield, carpet, three picturesFive gallon bucket of nailsCast iron bellTwo sprinkling cansHalogen lightsMilitary canvas stretcherRusty Jones manual lube barrel, dated 1981Two sledge hammersThree trays of handbells, bearsDeitz Little Wizard Ruby shade lanternDietz Ruby shade lanternTwo piece open cupboard, dovetailed drawers over doors, solid end, bracket footLarge group of Christmas Around The WorldJelly cupboard with two drawers over inset panel doors, solid ends, bracket footStep stool, Christmas, Easter décorBracket food blanket chestHatchets, axesCrosley dehumidifierStep stoolThree lots of costume jewelrySix lots of costume jewelryPorcelain pull top table/drawerRods and reels, like Zebco, trimmerThree rods/reelsThree rods/reelsThree rods/reels like FlyrodThree rods/reelsCollector dolls, holiday décorCollector dolls, straw hatsChristmas décorChristmas décorChristmas décorChristmas figures/ornamentsTwo lots of toy carsCap gun, soldiers, planeThree lots of hand toolsThree lots of hand toolsFive lots of hardware, flashlightsTen bins with boltsThree lots of hand toolsThree lots of hand toolsGas cansLoading loop, pulleyTwo shop vacuums like wet/dryCraftsman drill press/standMop bucket/mopsCounter scale/weightsCraftsman 18" 40cc chainsaw/caseIce skates, wind chimesNuppi-Time sledRadio Flyer Town & Country wagon/sidesCrowbars, chain bindersCrowbars, chain bindersCrowbars, chain bindersCrowbars, chain bindersCrowbars, chain bindersTwo tackle boxes, loaded with tackle, two picturesSeven lots of western, romance novelsQueen size bed setGlass top patio tableRods/reelsGas cans, senior surf boardFour lots: bamboo stakes, hand tools, hardware, flashlightsThree lots of sockets, hand toolsSeven lots of sockets, hand tools, 7' piano hingeRigid #206 tri-stand/viseRigid threaders, pipe cuttersMixed flatwareTwo trays of cutleryTwo trays of cutlery, utensilsTwo utensil traysTwo Pampered Chef bread tubesPampered Chef apple peelerLongaberger bread basket brickThree lots of cookware, utensilsThree utensil traysKitchen items like Mince-a-MaticCandleholders, wall shelf, knick knacksLamp shades/chimneysLamp chimneysLamp shades/chimneysWall lot of Christmas décor, garland, three picturesVases/plantersVases/planters, some coloredLamp shadesTrivet, figures, knick knacksCat décorWall lot of Christmas décor, garland, three picturesBeanie BabiesPhotography tripodUnicorn, horse décorHandbells, animal décorPrincess House, pattern, etched glassFive lots of household, sea shellsSoda bottles, furniture coastersOffice supplies, scissors, householdCorner lot of puzzlesSeven totes/componentsThree totesSix totesStack of cratesRigid 16 gallon 6 1/2 h.p. shop vacuumB&D router, table