Preview: December 4th, 11:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
Removal: December 7th and 8th from 11:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
As of 9/1/2021, Hostetter Auctioneers is implementing a new policy regarding removals.
If a request is made for Hostetter staff to transport items from the removal location back to our 7055 Big
Beaver Blvd. warehouse for pick up at a later date, there will NOW be a fee charged to your credit card
to retrieve your item(s). The fee is $20.00 per item, up to a maximum fee of $100.00 for 5 or more items.
Due to the excessive requests we’ve received to transport items, and the additional labor costs involved,
this new policy is necessary.
It is at the discretion of Hostetter Auctioneers to decide if we are available to transport items back to the
warehouse. Typically items larger than 2’x2’x2’ are not able to be transported. If your items are brought
to the warehouse, they must be picked up within 7 days of notification or the items are considered
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter: 724-462-5547
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute inc...
Center for Hope Holiday Auction
740 Park Rd. Ambridge, PA 15003 - Please use our main entrance rear of the building on Maplewood Ave.
Preview: December 4th, 11:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION Bidding ends: December 5th starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: December 7th and 8th from 11:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Call Center for Hope with any questions at 724-251-4899, ext. 117 during their business hours: Monday - Thursday, 11:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
You have the option to pay with cash, check, or credit card at pick up. For your conveniencecertificates can be mailed to winning bidders upon receipt of payment.
Lic #AY 002064
This Center for Hope auction provides funding to support our food pantry.
As of this writing more than hundreds of low income individuals (and counting!) have signed up with us to receive food.
We are a network partner of The Greater Pittsburgh Area Food Bank and a volunteer unit of the Salvation Army.
Currently we serve outside our building in order to still feed the hungry and keep everyone safe.
We have pledged to stay on the front line to help wipe out hunger.
For every item you bid on and end up with, the winning bid provides food for families and individuals who have “food insecurity”.
Items in this auction are available for viewing Saturday, December 5 from 11:00 A.M. - Noon. Masks required and a limited number of individuals will be permitted in the room at one time.
Center for Hope is located at 740 Park Road Ambridge, PA 15003. Please use our main entrance rear of the building on Maplewood Ave.
Thank you, to our very generous donors who provide gifts every year to make the annual auction a fun filled event where we Christmas shop and feed hungry people at the time!
May God bless you for caring about the less fortunate.
Wood and Glass 3-Game Set - backgammon, checkers, and chessVetch Gallop & Rock Learning Pony – ages 12-36 monthsBaby boy basket – 3 plush blankets, stuffed animal Wine Lover’s Basket – red wine, chocolate wine, wine socks, Mrs. Nice and Mr. Naughty wine glasses, wine charms – donated by Mary Ann Saba4 Piece Coffee Cup and Saucer Set in metal standBeauty Set – Revlon Volumizer brush, Hot Tools Ceramic Deep Waver, Timeless Essentials Massage Wand and Skin Elixir Instant Pot – 9-in-1 6-quart pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, and moreHoliday Bath & Body Works Basket – hand soaps, body products, towels, Yankee Candle, ornament – donated by Ann SemkRagalta Electric Non-Stick Skillet – 12-inch sizeKid’s Discovery Set – Legos, crayons, Create Your World Set, Excavation gameFor Your Favorite Little Boy – monster truck set, shark water gun, pick up trucks, ages 4+Laura Ashley Baby Girl Set – 2 baby blankets, mittens, and hat3-in-1 Grill Sandwich and Waffle Maker – with fire extinguisher and cake pop makerSharper Image RealTouch Neck and Back Massager – wireless with heatBeauty Set #2 – Olay Regenerist Face Cream, Revlon Volumizing Brush, Timeless Essentials Massage Wand with Skin ElixirFun Times – large stuffed Ty My Little Pony, weaving loom, bubble maker and fleece throwVera Bradley Set – carry on suitcase, snowman blanket, toiletry case - $482 value – donated by Spokane OrthodonticsGE 100-Lights Glitter Gem Garland – clear lightsSpiderman Blanket and Pillow - with Wells Fargo Pony “Mike”Desert Rat Remote Control CarBeauty Set #3 – Set of 4 antibacterial hand soaps, blanket scarf, Revlon Volumizing brushTwo Collapsible Food Carriers - with mini-dehumidifier and stuffed SantaJust for Him – light up LED beer mug, Adidas socks, Geoffrey Beene pajamas size L, and moreInstant Pot – 9-in-1 6-quart pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, and moreFun for Her - Magnetic Dress-Up Dolls, play dough, drawing kitGE LED light spheres – set of three, for use indoor or outdoorCameo 3 – desktop cutting system for home, school, business, craftingCAT Professional Power Station – jump starter, air compressor, power bank, and moreBaby Basket – newborn onesies, blanket, sheet set, elephant toyFrigidaire Ice Maker – self-cleaning, makes 26 lbs. in 24 hours, bullet shaped ice600 Blue mini Christmas lightsSet of 8 Solar LED Outdoor lights for decks, stairs, landscape, etc.Wooden Neighborhood TrolleyHot Tools Pro Signature Titanium Ceramic Deep WaverCAT Professional Power Station - jump starter, air compressor, and moreSet of 5 Solar LED Pathway LightsAmerican Standard Slim-Line Food Waste DisposerCreate Your World Set - with stuffed pony3 Piece LED Cone TreesSigned Hines Ward Jersey - authenticated!Biometric Home Security Vault - can bolt down, uses fingerprintsMario Lemieux Photo with Youth Size M (10/12) Penguins ShirtRevlon Volumizing BrushPersonal Tower Oscillating Fan with 2 Speed Settings2 Pack Grabber Tools2 Pack LED Garage LightsSharper Image Deep Massager ProNorelco Electric Shaver - with replacement heads and travel caseInstant Pot - 9 appliances in one!8 WIFI LED Pathway Lights - control with your smart phone!Set of 5 Solar LED Pathway LightsCeramic Tower HeaterFoldable Youth Bicycle - donated by Ashraf WahbaFoldable Youth Bicycle - donated by Ashraf WahbaFoldable Youth Bicycle - donated by Ashraf WahbaVentilation Fan - Ultra quiet, 80 CFMJet Blower - rechargeablePaddington Bear - with baby blanket and "Bless This Child" frameSet of 5 Solar LED Pathway LightsProfessional Power Station - jump starter, household AC power, air compressor, and moreSteelers Patio Fire Pit - donated by Amridge Do it BestFund-a-Project - $25 to feed hungry children served by Center for HopeFund-a-Project - $25 to feed hungry children served by Center for HopeFund-a-Project - $25 to feed hungry children served by Center for HopeFund-a-Project - $25 to feed hungry children served by Center for HopeAutomatic Whole Room Heater - two heat settings with timer2 Pack LED Garage Lights12- Cup Coffee Maker and Electric Skillet - In Memory of Kelley Casbourne100 Multi-Color LED Lights - C9 bulbsSet of 5 Solar LED Pathway LightsCompact DehumidifierCurves Basket - with prepaid 12-month membership, backpack, socks, pedometer, plus $25 Curves Cash - donated by Curves in AmbridgeSnuggle Puppy Basket - with blanket and $50 Pet Smart gift card - $115 value, donated by Becky SeniorYankee Candle Trio - 3 holiday scents - donated by Mary Ann Saba8 WIFI LED Pathway Lights - control with your smart phone!Norelco Electric Shaver - with replacement heads and travel case2 Pack LED Garage LightsGift Card Set - $140 to Five Guys, Home Depot, Target, and Happy Student - donated by Mike and Monica WalaanSelfie Stick - donated by Mark Solomon5-Piece Stainless Steel Bowl Set - with 20-Piece Pfaltzgraff Silverware Service for Four - In Memory of Kelley CasbourneNorelco Electric Shaver - with replacement heads and travel caseCoffee Lovers' Basket - with 24 Green Mountain Holiday Blend k-cups, 2 coffee mugs, cookies, reusable k-cup, and k-cup basket/mug holder - donated by Mary Ann SabaBird Lovers' Basket - with 2 holiday bird feeder's, bird food, and suet cakes - donated by Beaver AgwayFold-up Wagon - canvas, on wheelsSet of Canvas Artwork - donated by Mary Wagner$100 to Firebird's in Cranberry - donated by Chris Saba$325 in Gift Cards - to Panera, Starbuck's, Bath & Body Works, Amazon, Ulta, Kohl's, Target, and Darden - Donated by Ricky Sanchez, Mira Gabriel, and AnonymousSize 10 Men's Moccasin SlippersHot Tools Pro Signature Titanium Ceramic Deep WaverBeauty Basket - with Paul Mitchell Hair Products - donated by Pamela Coratto Beauty Salon in BeaverDog Lover's Basket - with treats, odor eliminating candle, and more - donated by Beaver AgwayFund-a-Project - $50 to feed hungry children served by Center for HopeGroove Wireless Speaker - donated by Mark Solomon