Preview: June 17th, 3:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Removal: June 24th, 2:00 - 6:00 P.M. Please read and familiarize yourself with all of these terms and conditions, as you will be bidding strictly according to these terms and conditions (the terms and conditions may change from auction to auction).
ANY QUESTIONS - Call an auctioneer: Matt Hostetter: 724-462-5547
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctionee...
Lots 2-4 and 21-174 are located at 1217 7th Ave. Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Lots 1, 5-20, and 201-523 are located at 1200 6th Ave. Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Preview: Thursday, June 17th, 3:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Bidding Ends: Tuesday, June 22nd starting at 6:00 P.M.
Removal: Thursday, June 24th, 2:00 - 6:00 P.M.
10% Buyers Premium applies Lic #AY 002064
Contact the auctioneer, Matt Hostetter at 724-462-5547 or email [email protected] with any questions.
Skutt Automatic kilnGuardian power- five speed heavy duty drill pressClay boss pottery wheelsClay boss pottery wheelClay boss pottery wheelClay boss pottery wheelClay boss pottery wheelClay boss pottery wheelQuick center wheels -pottery wheel plunger-3 heads one base1930s Emil J. Paidar Company Jackson barber shop -barber chair with side stoolVintage camel back sofa -Newly reupholstered 30” x 36” x 72”Wing chair and ottomanSideboard21 1/2” x 35” x 54g inches and curio18” x 68” 28” -vintageDining set four chairsKing Size Bed Frame And Mattress With 18" x 30" x 30" Small Wooden Dresser With 45" Mirror Radial Width big dresser19” x 43 1/2” x71”Couch chair table rug2’ x 3’ x 5’ wooden deskCherry colored bedroom setFlat screen TV 32Lot of 2 beds- nightstand and vaseCovert 29 x 79x 59” contents2 ton craftsman floor jackCampbell Hausfeld air compressorSolar battery charger/jumperCampbell Hausfeld air compressorWooden table and chairs2’ x 5’Farmhouse dollhouse.Kurzweil Performance Controller PC88 KeyboardCrate KX-80 Keyboard AmplifierPeavey Keyboard With Digital Phase Modulation Synthesizer, Piano STONE Branded Stand And Carrying BagCasino Keyboard With Stand17" x 55" x 32" Yamaha Electronic Piano (P-300)Peavy Predator Electric Guitar (Many Missing Pieces) With Brighton Music Centers Carrying BagLudwig Drum Set With Sabian CymbalsPeavy KB-60 Guitar AmplifierCrate GFX-15 Guitar Amplifier37" x 69" x 30" Office Desk With 19" x 42" x 26" Computer Desk Extension (NO CONTENTS ABOVE OR BELOW)28" x 14 1/2" x 52" Filing Cabinet20" x 30" x 68" Wide Lateral Filing CabinetPlatform Boxes With Glass Bottles On Top Along With ArtworkLot Of Beaver Falls Tiger PrideWooden Bench Seat With CushioningMarble (18" x 12" Squares)(2) Miniature TablesLamp With Lampshade6.5 Ft Christmas Tree With Original BoxDecorative Life Size Medieval Themed Sculpture22" x 60" x 38" Glass Display Case With ContentsMulti Layer Computer Desk 23" x 39" x 28"Approximately 19 Blue Color Schemed Cushioned ChairsAVILA Acoustic Guitar With (2) Women's 6 3/429" x 30" x 29 1/2" Table With (3) Wooden Chairs29" x 43 1/2" Round Wooden Table With (2) Wooden 42" Chairs(3) 24" x 28" Metal Glass Top Tables(3) 24" x 28" Metal Glass Top Tables29" x 43 1/2" Round Wooden Table With (2) Wooden 42" ChairsCorner Of Miscellaneous Items Such As Cd's, Radio, Cleaning Utensils And MoreLot Of Art Supplies Such As Construction Paper, Pencils, Pens, Markers, And MoreCorner Of Various Art Supplies Including Animal Stamps, Scissors, Colored Pencils, Construction Paper, And MoreArts And Crafts Corner Including Bird Houses, Yarn, And Construction PaperLarge Lot Of Arts And Crafts PaintArts And Crafts Corner Containing Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils, And Pens With Lowepro Hook DisplayLot Of Scrap PaperLot Of Scrapbook Paper25" x 30 1/2" x 36" Metal Table With Contents Above And BelowLit Of Arts And Crafts Yarn, And Plastic Bags, With Paint BottlesLot Of Arts And Crafts Paint Bottles, Pencils, ETCWooden office desk 37"31"61, with contents on top and insideRed Coleman coolerSears refrigerator 27"64"28"Kenmore electric range 26"39"31"Hamilton Beach microwaveLot of contents in kitchen cabinetsLot of contents in kitchen drawersA lot of contacts on top of the kitchen cabinetsLot of catering trays and items, cart and water machineLot of Styrofoam Plates cups, beverage fountains and other kitchen accessoriesLot of toilet paper, helium tank, beverage dispenser, other items not in boxLot of vacuum, and other cleaning supplies in closetLot of pots and pans and kitchen accessories on plastic shelfLot of pots and catering trays on plastic shelfWooden kitchen prep table on wheels, 26"36"36" and other itemsWooden shelf with contentsLot of kettle, and slow cookersLot of Canvas paint setsLot of canvas paint setsGatorade coolerOrange igloo coolerSlip-O-Matic Ceramic Pouring Table (Never Been Used)Yudu Personal Screen PrinterLarge Measurement BoardGlasswareShelving with contentsShelving/Cabinet UnitBoxes Of Clay (Some Hard)Ryobi SC165 VS With ContentsArtistic GlassContents Of ShelvingShelving UnitArdex Flex, Glass Alcohol Bottles, And Work Buckets(4) Display CubesArtistic GlassWork PalletMetal Industrial Fan(3) Plant PotsPictrostat Photo Slide Enlarger PrinterLot of arts and crafts supplies on side of vaultLot of arts and crafts supplies on side of vaultLot of 10 stackable chairsLot of 6 stackable chairs21” hexagonal wooden display stand- lot of picture framesLot of lawn tools, snow shovel, vacuum and broom2 Tripod painting easelsLot of rugs2 metal standing display racks with hooksBlue Coleman cooler and metal step stoolLot of 2 garbage binsLot of 3 rugsFirst aid kit -moist heat padChristmas decor-vintage ceramic treeCups and toiletryMedication dividersLot of 28” x 6’ plastic tablesLot of handbags and purseCrockpot -ironKitchen matsTop line or booster pads-Select the disposable absorbent underwearLot of hampers and garbage canLot of hand toolsMakita drill- crafting toolsLamp -book light- fan -wooden artCoffee maker GevaliaGlass chess game glass tic-tac-toe game jumbling towers gameRed Dolly 40 “3’ step ladderWooden crafted pencils and notebooksSmall chalk and dry race boardPaper bags and house hold suppliesDishwareLot of lead crystal candleholders abd household itemsLotta various colored construction paperDolly cart- misc.Lots of cleaning supplies and gloves44” x 34” wooden mirrorThree metal chairsWooden crafted doll house22” x 30” x 37”and wood working toolsBook shelf -art books 23 1/2 x 48 x65”24” x 75” x 36” metal shelving art and crafts materialsTwo art and craft tablesLot of Beaver Falls street lampsAirbrush set and tool setVarious picture framesBailey slab rollersBeaver falls street lampsLots of contents on shelf, including arts and crafts supplies, and framesLots of contents on shelf, including arts and crafts suppliesLots of contents on shelf, including arts and crafts suppliesLot of various arts and crafts items and jarsMetal shelving with various arts and craft itemsMetal shelving with various arts and craft items And potteryMetal shelving with sandals and various arts and craft itemsCorner lot of painting canvases, wood, paper and craft products, wooden table2 wooden tables 5' long and 4 red chairs3 sewing machines, Singer and Janome and ironing boardLot of 3 sewing machines, Kenmore and Singer and ironing boardLot of women's hair weaves, wigs and hair productsRecycling bin with platesRecycling bin with platesSafety deposit boxes and stands. Large lotMetal cabinet with fluorescent lights 24 x 41x 36”Lot of wooden mallets and arts and crafts suppliesBlue children's table with 7 chairsLot of 5 paintingsLot of metal clothing rack and clothesLot of 2 hexagonal wooden display standsLarge pop up canopyLarge pop up canopy8x8 instant canopy-orange8x8 instant canopy-greenVintage National cash register6’x30” tableElectro brand cd/ vinyl playerLot of soap stone eggs, ceramic bowls and plate, figurinesWooden 3 drawer table-18x3’6”Lot of 2 chairs and 14x14 display cubeHumidity control cigar box-newCharmglow electric space heater.Charmglow electric heaterLot of canes, candle stick holders, African masks.Lot of 18 display cubes -14x142 wooden display stands-18x18x41-17x16x33Lot of breathe green charcoal bags2 singer sewing machines2 Singer sewing machinesBazzar Rug (5Ft 2" x 7Ft 2")65" Tall Wooden Coat Rack12" x 19" x 41" Glass Display Cabinet With Red Cushioned Chair(2) Lamps(2) Dog StatuesFireplace Maintenance AccessoriesHome decor -ChristmasMikasa Dishware