Auction Items For Sale
RANCH LIQUIDATION AUCTION
Custom Built Home-Barns-Shop-Pens w/ 800 Contiguous Acres Offered in Large Desirable Tracts and Combinations.
Real Estate Sells Friday, October 22nd @ 10:00 am-ON SITE w/ On-Line bidding available @pickensauctions.com.
Followed by Full Line of Farm and Ranch Equipment PLUS Home Raised Cow Herd on Saturday, October 23rd @ 10:00 am w/ online bidding @pickensauctions.com.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR REAL ESTATE, CATTLE AND EQUIPMENT PREVIEW ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 7TH AND 14TH FROM 11-4 PM or call Gregg Pickens @ 405-747-9304 for alternate viewing arrangements.
The 3W Ranch is certainly one the best ranches in our area. The 800 contiguous acres have been well maintained and managed with more than adequate water, high carrying capacity, gently rolling terrain, good fences and over-the-top improvements! The one-owner home is custom built and is perfectly situated near the very functional steel cattle pens, shop, and much more! Offered in large highly desirable tracts that will suit many tastes whether for ranching or a combination of ranching and recreation -- all just a few minutes’ drive from Stillwater, OK., Stillwater Regional Airport, and Oklahoma State University! Also ideally located for easy access to HWY 51 and the Cimarron Turnpike. This ranch is an easy 45-minute drive to Tulsa or one hour to Oklahoma City; both of which have International Airports and all the amenities of a major metropolitan area.
NOTE: Real Estate will be sold from Tract 1 at the large shop building east of the home. Bidding will be live on site with simultaneous online bidding.
Tract 1 - 40 acres m/l
"The Home Place" Custom-built one owner home with 3000+ sq. ft. living area. See previous page for more details about this beautiful executive home.
Also featured on this tract are the very functional cattle pens and a large holding trap. Pens are steel construction with several smaller pens, sorting alley and load out. The large trap is ideal for holding large groups of cattle and works well as a calving area.
Up the hill on this tract you will find the large red iron construction shop and equipment shed. These building are very well built and suit the operation perfectly, providing access to the ranch and Richmond road.
The acreage is mostly Bermuda grass with just enough trees for shade and cover. This entire tract fronts Richmond Road with easy access to HWY 108.
Tract 2 - 40 acres m/l
This attractive 40 joins Tract 1 to the east and is the corner of Richmond and Bethel Roads. Nice grass 40 with building sites and great access.
Tract 3 - 155 acres m/l
This tract is a nice combination of native and Bermuda grasses with ponds and a few trees along a natural draw providing excellent grazing and wildlife habitat.
Tract 4 - 80 acres m/l
Nice 80 that has excellent grass and good pond plus an older, but usable barn. The corner of Bethel and VFW Roads.
Tract 5 - 80 acres m/l
Another good 80 with a huge pond and heavily wooded draws make this an outdoor paradise. Ripley Road frontage and so much potential.
Tract 6 - 80 acres m/l
Really nice 80 here with improved grass and super nice pond PLUS a very usable block structured shop and pole barn. There is a rural water tap with this tract also.
Tract 7 - 80 acres m/l
Recreational opportunities abound! Large pond plus tree-lined creeks and draws make this an appealing tract for the recreational enthusiast, and also offers excellent cover for livestock. Great access also with VFW and Ripley Road frontage.
Tracts 8, 9 and 10 - 80 acres m/l each
These 3, 80-acre tracts are located diagonally NE of the home ranch separated only by VFW RD.
Tract 8 - 80 acres m/l
Nice 80 with good grass and good set of steel pens. Note: Overhead bins will sell separately at the equipment auction on Saturday.
Tract 9 - 80 acres m/l
Another good 80 joining Tract 8 to the east. Mostly open grass with rolling terrain and VFW Road frontage.
Tract 10 - 80 acres m/l
The north 80 with good grass and pond. Has Bethel Road frontage.
Great set of home raised cows with superb genetics suitable for any commercial operation or will make great recip cows for purebred ranches.
- 137 mostly Angus Cross all born, raised and developed on this ranch. Ages will be mostly 5, 6 and 7 years old and bred to calve in March and April 2022. NOTE: Cows will be preg checked and age verified By Dr. Brian McNeil DVM of Cushing Vet Clinic.
- Cows will be sold in like kind age and pregnancy groups of 10-20.
- 5 Breeding Bulls including 2 Griswold SimAngus, 1 McNeil Angus and 2 young Angus Bulls-All offered individually.
- 120 weaned steers and heifers- Steers are knife cut and all will be weaned 30 PLUS days with 2 rounds of shots and wormed-Will be sold in like kind/size groups
- John Deere 7430 w/741 front loader, 166 HP, 3043 hrs, super clean tractor
- John Deere 5525 w 542 loader, 2650 hours
- Tractors were always barn kept when not in use
- John Deere 750J Dozer w/cab and ripper, 5280 hours
- John Deere 650 Dozer w/6 way blade and ripper, diesel, 2807 hrs
- John Deere 328 Hi-Flo Skid Steer,155 hrs, auto attach, 2 speed, after market
- tire tracks, w/7’ bucket
VEHICLES & ATVS
- 2012 GM 3500HD Pickup, 72K miles, Gas Vortec Engine, w Hydra Bed, HD 12000 Hydra Feeder
- Honda Rancher 4x4, 185 hours
- Artic Cat 4x4
- Honda Pioneer 1000 ATV 237 hours
- Top Hat Stock Trailer – 32’ x 7’ – dividers
- Gooseneck 16’ Bar Top Stock Trailer
- Feeders – Approx. 25 10’ Concrete bunks
- Bale Rings
- Mineral Feeders
- •11 – 12 ft aluminum panels
- •10 – 12 ft steel panels
- Panel hauler trailer
ATTACHMENTS/IMPLEMENTS(SELL AFTER SKID STEER)
- Hydraulic Grapple
- Bale Spike (1 of 2)
- Hydraulic Post Hole Digger – BellTec
- Tree Saw
- Cammond 6 ft, Box Blade
- Rayco,4’ Mulcher
- Harrow,10’, 3pt attach
- Bale spikes
- Sunflower Disk, Single fold,18’, new blades
- Black Diamond 37 ton log splitter
- 7’, 3pt, Brillion Seeder like new
- 12’, Grass works weed wiper
- John Deere NO TILL 1560 Drill, 15’
- McFarlane 34’ Harrow
- 24’ Flatbed Trailer
- 7 Bale in-line Trailer
- Vermeer Baler 605 Super M – DCF Wide Pickup – 4095 bales
- Vermeer 1030 – Disc Pro Mo/Co
- 325 Gallon sprayer
- Land Pride 20’ batwing brush mower
- Rhino SE8A Brush Hog
- Lincoln Welder 205G, on trailer 11.9 hours
- Frontier 12’ wheel rake
- Wylie sprayer, 1000 gallon, 40’ boom w Raven Control
- Chandler Litter/Lime Spreader 16 ton
- 500 gallon pasture sprayer
- 350 gallon overheard diesel tank
- 1000 gallon water storage tank
- 500 water storage tank
- Creep feeders
- Wilson Portable Corrals
- 2 overhead cube feed bins
TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE REGARDING ANY OF THE CATTLE OR EQUIPMENT LISTED ABOVE CALL ANY OF OUR AUCTION STAFF:
Tony Bowman 405-326-8702
Chris Crane 405-742-8127
Gregg Pickens - 405-747-9304