Auction Items For Sale
The Lavanger family is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for 140.95± acres in Nelson County, ND. Proposals must be received by 5:00PM on Friday, February 22, 2019. For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions, please contact Rodney Steffes at Steffes Group, 701.237.9173.
NELSON COUNTY, ND
FARMLAND FOR RENT
The Lavanger family is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for the following described farmland located near McVille, ND.
Directions to Land: From McVille, ND, 11miles east on Hwy 15, 1.5 miles north on County 7.
Length of Agreement: 2019, 2020, 2021 Crop Years (3 years)
- Proposals must be received by 5:00PM on Friday, February 22, 2019
NELSON COUNTY, ND - RUGH TWP
- SE1/4, Section 34-150N-57W
- 140.95 FSA Cropland Acres
RENTAL PAYMENTS: Due upon signing rental agreement for the 2019 crop year and March 1st of 2020 and 2021.
TERMS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proposal should be submitted based on a per acre basis.
- The rental agreement will be based on the current FSA Cropland Acres of 140.95 acres
- All proposals must be received by 5:00 PM Friday, February 22, 2019.
- Notification and award of the farm will be given once evaluations have been completed on or before 5:00PM, Wednesday, February 27, 2019.
- Contract signing will take place at the Steffes Group office in West Fargo, on or before March 1, 2019
- There will be no oral bidding/raise opportunity. Interested parties should submit their highest and best bid.
- While price is a significant factor, it will not be the only criteria to award the final rental agreement.
- Stewardship of the land, excellent farming practices, quality equipment, capacity and resources will all be factors.
- Interested parties should present a proposal in a professional manner that proves and demonstrates these abilities. The proposals might include timelines of farm histories, inventories of equipment available, projected crop rotations, letters of recommendations from other landlords/vendors or lenders.
- Demonstration or proof of financial stability/position will also be considered.
- All positive criteria will be evaluated so any pertinent data, pictures, history and qualifications will be helpful.
- The proposals must be in the form of a written document. An oral presentation will not be considered.
For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions,
please contact Rodney Steffes at Steffes Group, 701.237.9173.
All proposals must be received no later than 5:00PM
on Friday, February 22, 2019.
Steffes Group Inc.
2000 Main Avenue East, West Fargo, ND 58078
or Email: Rodney.Steffes@SteffesGroup.com