Auction Items For Sale
No sale bill content is available for this auction.
Thursday at - 26th August , 2021
READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A 10% INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM CAPPED AT $900 PER UNIT ON THIS AUCTION.
NOTE: BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE THE WINNING BIDDER ON A LOT, YOU ENTER A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE THAT LOT UNDER THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE. FURTHERMORE, IF YOU DON'T PAY FOR THE LOT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
*SUCCESSFUL INTERNET BIDDERS WILL BE NOTIFIED "BY EMAIL" WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME FOLLOWING THE AUCTION
*WHILE PHOTOS ARE PROVIDED AS A COURTESY, WE RECOMMEND A PERSONAL INSPECTION. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS.
• You must register with Resource Auction & Next Lot, Inc. to bid and agree to comply with all required requests
• All purchases are in US Funds. Payable in cash, cashier’s check, wire transfer, approved domestic check w/bank letter of credit, you furthermore agree not to stop payment on same check and to pay any associated legal costs including attorney fees, interests, costs and related expenses involved with any collection on your part. Partial payment on partial pull-out is not allowed.
• International purchases must be paid by wire transfer. A wire fee will be added to the same. Some Canadian purchases may be paid by official bank draft or cashier's check.
• Customers obtaining financing must do so in advance and provide that information in advance.
• You are responsible for all purchases made with your bidding number - Regardless As To Who Uses It.
• Resource Auction reserves the right to hold all units in our or our sellers’ possession for payment until funds clear our account.
• Sellers and auctioneers are not responsible for errors or omissions in auction listings.
*Resource Auction does not warrant the condition of the equipment or units sold, nor the accuracy of meter readings or descriptions and to the extent that there is any claim asserted the damages are limited to the purchase price of the affected unit. Where possible, serial numbers and vehicle identification numbers are available to complete your inspection.
• Printed material both auction day and in previous advertising is provided as a guide only and may contain certain inaccuracies. You must make your own inspection of each unit and base your bidding and/or purchases accordingly. Resource Auction makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding equipment, without limitation, its performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*You are responsible for each item you purchase, regardless to published information regarding year of manufacture, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options and features and All Units Are Sold As Is/Where Is.
*Statements made auction day take precedence over all advertising
• Auctioneers, their employes and sellers are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Once you purchase an item from the auction block, it becomes your responsibility - Paid For Or Not.
Bids may be placed at some auctions by the Seller, an employee of the Seller, the consignor, or an agent on the consignor's behalf.
• Please be advised that there is heavy equipment and vehicles moving about. This is a High Activity Area. Sellers, owners and auctioneers are not responsible for accidents or injury to person or property on premises, or on or near equipment and vehicles.
• Please do not remove shields or covers from equipment without putting them back in place.
• Sale order is at our discretion and may differ from previously viewed material.
*SALES TAX MAY APPLY ON CERTAIN UNITS IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
*THERE WILL BE A $30 DOCUMENT FEE ON ALL TITLED VEHICLES
*FOR AUCTIONS INVOLVING FIREARMS ALL BUYERS MUST COMPLETE ATF FORM 4473 WITH THE FFL ON HAND. FIREARMS BUYERS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL STATE, & FEDERAL REGULATIONS AS REQIRED BY THE FFL & ATF.
LOAD OUT INFORMATION: YOU MUST HAVE PAID RECEIPTS FOR LOADING
For Consignment and Dealer Auctions:
• Loading is from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday thru Friday, Saturdays only if indicated
• No loading after dark • Closed all Sundays and Holidays
• Unless otherwise indicated, all items must be removed in 7 days, if not fees may incur
For Auctions at Sellers’ Locations:
• Load out times, dates and availability must be arranged in advance with seller and will be per sale day announcements
• All items must be removed in 15 days, unless other arrangements have been made
IMPORTANT: Units left after the stated removal date will be moved to a storage lot and will be assessed a $50/day per item fee for storage.
Location has been calculated by address and may not be 100% accurate.