Auction Items For Sale
The Steffes family is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for the following described farmland located near Valley City, ND. For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions, please contact our office at 701.237.9173; or Rodney Steffes, 701.238.1865 at Steffes Group.
BARNES COUNTY, ND
FARMLAND FOR RENT
The Steffes family is seeking proposals to enter into a Tenant/Landlord relationship for the following described farmland located near Valley City, ND.
Directions to Land: From 8th Ave SE frontage road, south 1-3/4 miles on 118th Ave SE, continue on 36th St. southeast for 1 mile to 119th Ave. SE, land to the east
Length of Agreement: 2021, 2022, 2023 Crop Years (3 years)
- Proposals must be received by 5:00PM on Friday, January 22nd, 2021
BARNES COUNTY, ND - MARSH TOWNSHIP
- Section 1-139-58 (Less Farmstead)
- 601.93+ FSA Cropland Acres
- 40,000+ bu. storage (8 bins)
RENTAL PAYMENTS: Due upon signing rental agreement for the 2021 crop year and March 15th of 2022 & 2023
TERMS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proposal should be submitted on a whole dollar basis
- Cropland & Storage Bins will be rented on separate contracts. Submit proposals accordingly, and If both are desired state this in the proposal.
- All proposals must be received by 5:00PM Friday, January 22, 2021
- Notification and award of the farm will be given once evaluations have been completed on or before 5:00PM, Friday, January 29, 2021.
- Contract signing will take place at the Steffes Group office in West Fargo, on or before February 1, 2021. Contract year 2021 due at signing.
- There will be no oral bidding/raise opportunity. Interested parties should submit their highest and best bid.
- While price is a significant factor, it will not be the only criteria to award the final rental agreement.
- Stewardship of the land, excellent farming practices, quality equipment, capacity and resources will all be factors.
- Interested parties should present a proposal in a professional manner that proves and demonstrates these abilities. The proposal might include timelines of farm histories, inventories of equipment available, projected crop rotations, letters of recommendations from other landlords/vendors or lenders.
- Demonstration or proof of financial stability/position will also be considered.
- All positive criteria will be evaluated so any pertinent data, pictures, history and qualifications will be helpful.
- The proposals must be in the form of a written document. An oral presentation will not be considered.
For a detailed RFP packet including complete terms and conditions,
please contact Rodney Steffes, 701.238.1865
All proposals must be received no later than 5:00PM
on Friday, January 22, 2021
Steffes Group Inc.
2000 Main Avenue East, West Fargo, ND 58078
or Email: [email protected]
ROBERT & JEAN STEFFES, OWNERS