Auction Items For Sale
155.64 Acres Seward County
From Beaver Crossing NE, approximately 4 miles South and 2 miles East. Or From Friend NE, approx. 2 miles East & 4 miles North.
- Farm is located of the Intersection of Rokeby Road & 392nd” Seward County Nebraska.
The Northwest quarter of Section 31 –T9N - R2E of the 6th P.M, Seward county NE, exc acreage, 155.64 acres more or less.
155.64 acres +/- 118.35 F.S.A. acres of farmland
Enclosed FSA Data, has full farm base-acres, enrolled in ARC-CO
Selling with the farm, is the Well hole and Casing.
All other equipment is owned by the current tenant, including :
- The Well Column, the pump & Gearhead.
- A 1980’s Reinke Center pivot, with a swing arm corner-system added approximately
- 12 years ago, rotators & Impact sprinklers with pressure regulators & end-gun.
- Pivot / well is set up for 700 gal/min @ 60-65 p.s.i.
Above ground pipe to the pivot, power unit, tanks, Flowmeter & pivot bridges.
*The current Tenant is open to negotiating sale of any or all of this equipment to a new buyer.