Preview Friday, December 13th 12:00pm-2:00pm,
Pickup and Removal will be December 19th from 1:00pm-6:00pm<br/><hr/>On-line Terms:
1. West Central Auction Company has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters
2. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the total purchase for ONLINE BIDDING.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & MasterCard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer's premium, and any taxes. A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Payment will be processed within 24hrs of the closing of this auction. Make sure your credit card information is up to date. Issues with credit cards and payments delay invoicing and can result in the buyer being removed from any bidding privileges.
4. Shipping Arrangements must be made before the auction pickup day and time. Items will be delivered to a shipping store for packaging and shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. All shipping cost will be at the buyer’s expense. Buyers accept all liabilities.
5. Loading and Removal of items - It will be the buyer's responsibility to dismantle, disconnect and remove any and all equipment. Please bring your own packing materials, labor, tools & moving equipment. The auction company or owner will not be held responsible for accidents, theft, or damages as a result of this auction. NO HELP will be available from the auction company or staff. Plan accordingly when you bid. If your item(s) are not picked up or removed on the pickup date. A $25.00 minimum charge applies and will be charged to the card on file. Any items not picked up or removed will be forfeited by the buyer.
6. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If it is a multiple day event, 24 hours prior to the first day of the auction. If the day before an auction falls on a holiday or weekend, the deadline is the day before the holiday or the Friday prior to the auction.
7. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between West Central Auction Company and the bidder throughout any transactions.
8. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Cass County, Missouri. In the event of disappearance, theft, fire, wind reimbursement for lot will not exceed the paid invoice amount for the lot(s).
9. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
10. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
11. In the event of disappearance, theft, fire, or wind reimbursement for lot will not exceed the paid invoice amount for the lot(s).
12. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction
13. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
14. All sales are final.