Auction Items For Sale
Beautiful hunting recreational land with CRP income, 3 ponds, a creek runs through the property and it borders 100's of acres of more timber! For more information contact auction manager Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.470.7120
CLARK COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Land is located 9 miles west of Kahoka on Highway 136 to Luray, then 4 miles north of Luray on County Highway K/(stay to the right which turns into Highway AA), then ½ mile east on 51 EW. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the CARE Center, 451 North Vine Street, Kahoka, MO.
122 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
122 Acres M/L
Take a look at this perfect hunting recreational property with $5,488 of CRP income, 3 ponds, a creek runs through the property and it borders 100’s of acres of timber!
FSA information: 52 acres tillable all of which are in the CRP program as follows:42 acres at $105.00 = $4,410.00 and expires on 9-30-2021.10 acres at $107.76 = $1,078.00 and expires on 9-30-2021.
< Click Here > for FSA map
Majority soil types include: Lindley, Gorin & Klum.Located in Section 31, Jefferson Township, Clark County, Missouri
Terms: At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bidder will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to H. Scott Summers Title and Escrow Account which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at H. Scott Summers Law Office, 540 N. Johnson Street, Kahoka, MO on or before Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
Possession: Will be given at time of closing.
Real Estate Taxes: The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes will be prorated to date of closing. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Clark County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
- Buyers agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyers agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyers further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyers, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyers elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyers will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received. In the event of litigation between Buyers and Seller with respect to maintenance of the property in the CRP program, Buyers shall, in addition to indemnifying Seller for any recovery sought by the FSA, pay all of Seller's attorney’s fees and costs incurred in connection with Buyers' non-compliance.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Missouri state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Larry D. Robertson Estate
Donald R. Robertson & John C. Robertson – Co – Executors
H. Scott Summers – Attorney for the Estate
For more information contact auction manager Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.470.7120