Atterberry Auction and Realty Company is proud to partner with Our Lady of Lourdes Interparish School to help raise funds for this great school in our community!
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY CHARITY AUCTION benefiting Our Lady of Lourdes Interparish School in Columbia, MO.
ALL PAYMENTS FROM THIS AUCTION GO DIRECTLY TO Our Lady of Lourdes Interparish School in Columbia, MO.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Atterberry Auction & Realty Company.
AUCTION CLOSING: The bidding on this Auction will close Saturday, March 13th starting at 7:00PM (CST).
This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING! If a bid has been placed on a lot within the last FIVE minutes of the auction, bidding will be extended on the lot until no bids have been placed for FIVE minutes. This only effects lots with last minute bids. Any lot not bid on in the last FIVE minutes will continue to close at their normal times. An example would be if you were participating in an Online Auction that closed at 12:30 p.m and you placed your bid at 12:28 p.m. That lot would be extended until 12:33 p.m. and would keep extending FIVE minutes after each new bid is placed. It will stop extending when no bid has been placed for FIVE minutes.
MAXIMUM BIDDING. When you place your MAX BID, the current bid price does not automatically go to your max bid. Someone else must bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid, up to your max, in the increments specified. If someone has entered a MAX BID on an item you place a MAX BID on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder, or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID.
If a computer or mobile device are not accessible during the close of the auction for you to receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you enter your MAX BID when bidding. Your MAX BID would be considered the maximum amount you are willing to pay for your item. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it.
OUT BID NOTICES: When registering for your online bidding account you can choose to have out bid notices sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid credit card required for bidding approval. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made.
PAYMENT: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment are credit/debit card or check. If you wish to pay by check please mail your check, payable to OLLIS with POG noted on the memo, to Amy Bierk, 300 Ryefield Ridge Columbia, MO 65203.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: You will receive an email with your invoice following the end of the auction with confirmation of items won and the purchase total. There will be a link on the invoice to pay now via credit card. Your credit card will be charged for your purchase(s) if payment has not been received by Monday, March 18th at 5:30PM (CST). If you chose to pay via check please email [email protected]
and we will place a note on your invoice.
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE NOTE, NOT ALL ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SHIPPING.
Only small items will be shipped. If you are not for sure if an item is available for shipping, please contact our office at 573-474-9295 before bidding.
If your item(s) are available for shipping and you want them shipped, you must notify Atterberry Auction and Realty Company within 24 hours of the auction ending. Your credit card on file will be charged for the for the cost of shipping and the shipping materials as outlined in shipping instructions.
Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. The auction company, through the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing, shipping, and insurance. Buyer will be solely responsible for remitting payment for all shipping costs including pick up fees, postage fees, packing, handling, tracking, insurance, crating fees, and any other associated costs directly to the auction company. Packing, shipping, and insurance costs may be quoted before shipping, if possible. All items will be insured for the purchase price.
CATALOG DISCREPANCIES: You are bidding on the described item not the photograph. Occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. Please read the item description.
The auctioneer reserves the right to add minimum bids or reserve prices. The auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times.
Special Terms of Sale:
1. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Atterberry Auction & Realty Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the Online Auction. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet Bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the MAX BID feature and elect for OUT BID notifications via email, text message or both. Atterberry Auction & Realty Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
2. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning Bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful Bidder. Auctioneer will not honor a mistake.
3. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the Charity. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels is not in the best interest of the Seller.
4. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Charity from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold here under; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Auctioneer and Charity from any liability.
5. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Charity, by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
6. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Charity make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.