Auction Items For Sale
Excellent hay ground & pasture ground! For information contact auction manager Adrian Wolfe of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 641.414.2256 (cell)
WORTH COUNTY MISSOURI LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 miles west of Grant City on Highway 46, then 1 mile south on Highway Z. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Worth County Fairgrounds, North Lyon Street, Grant City, MO.
136.5 Acres M/L – SELLS IN TWO TRACTS
Selling Free and Clear for 2019!
“Selling Choice with the Privilege”
Tracts #1 & 2 will be sold price per acre and will be selling Choice with the Privilege. High bidder may take Tract #1 or Tract #2 or both tracts, in any order, for their high bid. This will continue until both tracts are sold. Tracts will not be recombined.
TRACT #1 – 40 Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 35.94 acres tillable.
This tract is currently in hay production and there is a pond.
Majority soil types include: Keswick, Pershing & Ladoga.
Located in Section 31, Fletchall West Township, Worth County, Missouri.
Not included: Hay bales
TRACT #2 – 96.5 Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 67.01 acres tillable.
This tract has been used as pasture ground. There are two ponds, a windmill, a well with a waterer and a creek runs through the property.
Majority soil types include: Nodaway, Keswick, Ladoga.
Located in Section 1, Middlefork Township, Worth County, Missouri.
Not included: Cattle equipment
Included: Windmill, Waterer, Attached fencing.
Terms: At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Worth County Title, LLC which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Worth County Title, LLC on or before Monday, January 14, 2019.
Possession: Will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free and clear for the 2019 crop year.
Real Estate Taxes: The 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer(s). Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Worth County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Missouri state law.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Galen L. & Valerie Kemery and
Ronnie L. & Laura J. Kemery
Attorney for Seller
David B. Parman
108 W. Wood Street
Albany, MO 64402
Closing & Title Work By
Worth County Title, LLC
3 East Third
Grant City, MO 64456
For information contact auction manager Adrian Wolfe of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 641.414.2256 (cell)