Auction Items For Sale
93.1 Acres selling in one tract, with tillable, some timber and a creek running through the property. For information contact Adrian Wolfe at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 641.414.2256.
HARRISON COUNTY, MISSOURI LAND AUCTION
The land is located 5 ½ miles north of Eagleville on Highway 69, then 1 ½ miles east on E 120th St., then ¼ mile south on 250th Ave. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Lamoni Community Center, 108 South Chestnut, Lamoni, IA 50140.
Selling Free and Clear for the 2020 farming season!
91.3 Taxable Acres M/L – Sells in 1 Tract
This tract offers tillable, hay ground, along with some timber and a creek running through the property.
FSA indicates: 71.43 acres tillable.
Majority soil types include: Nodaway, Zook-Colo & Adair
Located in Section 10, Colfax Township, Harrison County, Missouri.
Terms: At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bidder will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Grand River Title, Inc. which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Grand River Title, Inc., Bethany, MO on or before Friday, February 7, 2020.
Possession: Will be given at time of closing.
Real Estate Taxes: The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The 2020 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the buyer. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Closing costs will be split between buyer & seller.
- The land is selling Free and Clear for the 2020 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Harrison County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer obtaining financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Missouri state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Dave & Lisa Cannon
Blair Merrigan - Attorney for Seller
Closing & Title Work By
Grand River Title, Inc.
1500 Main Street
Bethany, MO 64424
For information contact Adrian Wolfe at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 641.414.2256.