Auction Items For Sale
CLICK PDF BUTTON TO VIEW & DOWNLOAD BIDDING PACKAGE
LAND AUCTION JANUARY 29th
SUBMIT A WRITTEN OPENING BID and
BID BY PHONE AUCTION
Please accept our invitation to submit your opening bid and become eligible to take part in this upcoming land auction. Visit our website www.fraserauction.com for information and forms to become part of the phone bid auction of the 2 parcels of land which are both located in the R.M. of Oakland-Wawanesa.
(Parcel #1) SE 10-8-18W1 (Parcel #2) NW 2-8-18W1
I would like to thank you in advance for your interest in this land auction. Should you have any questions regarding this auction and or the process in which it will be conducted please feel free to contact me directly 1-204-724-2131
Joyce Marie Janush
Rhonda Gayle Janush
Information on land to be sold by written opening bid and phone auction:
Auction consists of 2 parcels of land approx 320 total acres (Based on 2019 tax assessments).
Copies of Property Tax Bills are included in package showing assessments and acre area. R.M. map & Google Earth map showing properties are also included in package.
EXCLUSIONS TO ALL PARCELS:
- All mines and minerals pertaining to property are excluded from this sale
CAVEATS: The buyer will accept title subject to existing caveats and the land in its current condition subject to buyers own inspection and opinion.
*SE 10-8-18W (approx 160.00 acres)
*NW 2-8-18W (approx 160.00 acres)
How the Written Opening Bid /Phone Auction process will work:
- Interested parties will be required to complete and return an opening bid on the land for sale to Fraser Auction Service by Tuesday January 28th, 2020.
- Only those who complete and return an opening bid will be eligible to take part in the phone auction to take place starting at 1:00pm Wednesday January 29th, 2020.
- Opening bids will be placed and bidding will be by dollars per acre, then converted to total dollars per parcel at conclusion of sale.
- Acre area based on 2019 Tax Assessments.
- Buyers must have financing for purchase in place before bidding. NO CONDITIONS will be accepted. This is an auction and bids will be binding.
IMPORTANT DATED TO REMEMBER:
- Tuesday January 28th, 2020 (Opening bids close)
- Wednesday January 29th, 2020 (Phone auction starting at 1:00pm)
- Wednesday April 1st, 2020 (Closing & Possession Date)
HOW IT WILL BE CONDUCTED:
- Opening bids will be opened once opening bids close.
- All parties that send in an opening bid will be placed on the phone auction call list.
- Parties will be placed on the call list in the order of value of opening bids (lowest to highest)
- The lowest bidding party will be the first to be called and will be told the highest opening bid amount and at that time they have the opportunity to increase their bid to exceed the current highest bid.
- If parties are unwilling to increase their bid to exceed current high bid by at least the minimum bid set by the auctioneer they will be removed from the call list and out of the bidding.
- This will continue until only one bidder (highest bidder) remains.
- Once highest bid is determined it will be forwarded to lawyer for presentation to seller for review.
- If bid is accepted the buyer will be required to complete an offer to purchase with a deposit of $25,000.00 per package, with lawyer in Trust, the next business day.
- If high bidder fails to complete documents then the next highest bidder’s high offer will be reviewed by seller for acceptance.
- Date set for closing and take over will be April 1st, 2020 (Balance of sale will be due on or before take over date.)
- Buyer is responsible for his or her own costs associated with the purchase of this land.
- Buyers must use their own inspection as to environmental status, zoning, acre area, condition of land, and access to property.
- 2019 taxes will be paid by seller. 2020 and forward to be paid by buyer.