Auction Items For Sale
BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM, 4.5 BATH HOME
WITH BASEMENT ON 44 +/- ACRES WITH POND
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
3754 Eminence Pike - Shelbyville, KY
Sunday, June 6th from 1 to 3 pm & Tuesday, June 8th from 4 to 6 pm.
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
Online Only Bidding will Open:
Monday, June 7th
Online Only Bidding Close:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16TH at 6:00 PM
(subject to auto-extend)
REAL ESTATE INFO:
- The real estate consists of 44 +/- acres improved with a 6,000+ sf home with upgraded grey brick exterior that was built in 2007 with careful attention to detail.
- Beautiful front door with leaded glass panels, bright sidelights & transom opens to the foyer with pristine marble flooring and an inlaid design.
- The formal dining room boasts handsome Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, recessed lighting, decorative columns, a 3-sided bump out & 6” base trim.
- A wrought iron staircase with 6” x 6” oak newel posts & oak treads leads to the upstairs where you can find 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- All second-floor bedrooms have Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, ceiling fans, three have generous walk-in closets, one has a cathedral ceiling & one has a 3-sided bump out.
- Both second-floor hall bathrooms have bathtub/shower combos.
- Convenient downstairs half bath.
- Spacious first-floor master suite includes many wonderful features; such as Brazilian Ipe hardwood floors, ceiling fan, surround sound, recessed lighting, linen closet, and access to a small deck overlooking the beautiful back yard. The en-suite bath boasts special order ceramic tile flooring, 2 large walk-in closets, shower, luxurious jacuzzi, bidet, two sinks for convenience, and handy make-up vanity.
- Bright & airy kitchen is equipped with a double stainless-steel sink, new dishwasher, Frigidaire stainless double oven, Frigidaire stainless refrigerator, lovely granite countertops, pantry & large island with Whirlpool electric cooktop & bar height dining area.
- Welcoming great room boasts a 22’ cathedral ceiling, surround sound, wood-burning fireplace with dramatic 2 story stone surround, ceiling fan & unique half-round window.
- Deck off great room offers gorgeous westward views overlooking the beautiful back yard & picturesque lake. This is the perfect place to drink your morning coffee or enjoy a drink while watching the sunset.
- Large laundry room with utility sink, washer & dryer, which will remain with the real estate.
- The ceramic tiled downstairs with 9’ ceilings has a large open space perfect for a pool table or foosball, which leads to a fantastic theatre room with surround sound & a play area for the kids.
- The downstairs also offers a gym space with mirrors, a room that could be used as an office or additional bedroom, a full bath with tub/shower combo, and a walkout to the BBQ area.
- Generous 3 car garage with 500+ sf finished bonus room above.
- The roof is only 1 1/2 years old.
- Septic, North Shelby public water averages $25 / month.
- All electric home with security system.
- Quality 2 x 6 framed construction with poured walls and steel center beam.
- The real estate is further improved with a 24' x 40' pole barn with concrete floor & electricity.
- 13 acres are currently farmed for $1500 cash rent a year.
Bedroom with cathedral ceiling - 14‘7“ x 13‘5“
Back left bedroom - 11‘5“ x 13‘9“
Back right bedroom - 11‘2“ x 13‘3“
Bedroom with bump out - 13’ 7” x 12’ 3”
Master bedroom - 18’ 9” x 13’ 7”
Master bath – 18’ x 13’ 8”
Kitchen - 25’ 8” x 17’ 5”
Great room - 22’ 3” x 23’
Laundry room - 12’ 7” x 8’ 2”
Bonus room above the garage - 32’6” x 18’2”
Gym - 14’ 4” x 13’1”
Downstairs main area - 36’ 2” x 28’ 9”
Office - 16’ 2” x 13’ 2”
Theatre - 26’ 4” x 23’ 1”
A 6% Buyer's Premium will be added to the bid amount to establish the contract purchase price. An earnest money deposit of 5% of the contract purchase price is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days. The real estate taxes shall be pro-rated to the date of final closing. Possession will be given at final closing subject to the current farm tenant’s rights. Any fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. This auction is subject to an auto-extend closing. The real estate will sell subject to owner approval. SELLER: Mr. & Mrs. Michael
(See "TERMS" tab above for complete terms.)