Monday at - 30th November , 2020
I ________________________________ (Buyer) agree to immediately enter into a Purchase Contract if I am declared the high bidder (winning bidder) by the auctioneer during the following auction:
Property in Sections (3, 10, 15), Township 19 South, Range 24 East, Miami County, Kansas (Full legal descriptions TBD by Title Company).
Bidding Open & Close Dates/Times:
o Online Bidding Opens on Friday, October 30th, 2020 at 6:00pm CT
o Online Bidding Closes on Monday, November 30th, 2020 at 6:00pm CT
By signing below, I agree that I have read and fully understand the Online Auction Bidders Agreement and the Terms and Conditions of this auction.
I fully understand and agree that an Online Auction Bidders Agreement MUST be signed and returned to the auction company, prior to being allowed to bid in the Online Auction. As a bidder, it is solely my responsibility to contact the auction company at (877) 318-0438 with any questions regarding the auction, purchase agreement, or terms & conditions, prior to placing any bids in said auction.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions
1) Seller’s Confirmation: The property is being offered in an Online Only Auction, with final bid(s) subject to approval by Seller.
2) Auction Bidding Registration: Online bidder hereby acknowledges that they must be properly registered for the online auction by completing and signing the (Online Auction Bidders Agreement), which will be sent by email via DocuSign. Upon completing this registration form and receiving approval, bidding privileges will be turned on. If you need assistance with registration, you may contact Lucinda Terrel at (816) 420-6257 or by email at [email protected]. Seller(s) may at their sole discretion request additional registration requirements from any bidder unknown to them or the auction company.
3) Bidding Opens/Closes: The Online Only Auction (i.e. Internet Auction) bidding shall be opened and begin closing on the dates and times stated above.
4) Property Preview: The property can be previewed by contacting the auction company at (877) 318-0438. Property previews are encouraged prior to placing a bid in the auction. There may be cattle in the pasture, so please keep all the gates closed while inspecting. Please do not drive on crops that may be present. Direct all questions to the auction company, see website for preview dates when staff will be onsite.
5) No Financing Contingency: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT be subject to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property and financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
6) Purchase Contract: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property immediately upon being notified of the Seller’s acceptance of their winning bid. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract to purchase the property. A signed copy of the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract must be received by the Auction Company (Heritage Brokers & Auctioneers) within 24 hours from the time said Purchase Contract was sent to the winning bidder. The Auction Real Estate Sales Contract may be (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). A copy of the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract is available for review online prior to placing any bids in the auction.
7) Down Payment/Earnest Deposit: A non-refundable down payment of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price will be wire transferred or hand delivered in the form of certified funds to the Title Company no later than 48 hours following the close of auction. See closing agents contact information below. The balance of the purchase price will be due in full at closing.
8) Closing: Closing shall be on or by December 30th, 2020. Closing shall take place at Security 1st Title, 9 South Pearl, Paola, KS 66071. Closing Agent is Helen Tagler and their phone number is 913-557-2694, email is [email protected] Out of state buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds.
9) Easements: The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements filed of record.
10) Minerals: All mineral rights owned by sellers shall transfer with the surface.
11) Survey: In the event any purchased tract requires a survey to determine the legal description, the cost of the survey will be paid by the Seller. If the same buyer or entity purchases two (2) adjoining tracts and no interior survey is required to separate said tracts, then any additional survey desired by the buyer will be at the buyer’s sole discretion and cost.
12) Possession: Possession of the property will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer
of title at closing, subject to the existing agricultural and rental leases, as follows:
13) Title: Seller shall provide a Preliminary Title Commitment for the property being sold. Buyer shall pay for the issuance of the Title Policy for the property being sold and transferred. Seller shall execute a Warranty Deed conveying the property to the buyer(s).
14) Taxes: Seller shall pay any previous years taxes (if due), and the current year’s real estate taxes shall be prorated to the date of closing.
15) Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country – Heritage Brokers & Auctioneers, Broker of record, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction. The SELLER and/or Auction Company reserves the right to (pause) the online auction bidding in the event of any internal or external technology failure, to preserve the integrity of the auction event and maintain a fair and impartial bidding environment.
16) Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 3 minutes to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates "snipers" and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants.
17) Disclaimer: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller up to, but not beyond the Seller’s reserve price (if applicable). The property is available for and subject to sale prior to auction. By participating in this auction, Buyers hereby acknowledge that any bid(s) placed by them is a binding agreement to purchase the property, subject to the bid being approved by Seller (if applicable).
18) Pre-Auction Offers: As an agent for the Seller, the Auctioneer must present any and all bona fide written offers to the Seller, which may be created outside of the online bidding platform. Therefore, all properties are subject to pre-auction sales. Pre-auction offers must meet all of the auction terms and conditions, and must be submitted to the Auctioneer on the Auction Real Estate Sales Contract, along with the required earnest deposit. Properly submitted offers will be presented to the Seller in a timely manner. Seller may accept or reject such offers at their sole and absolute discretion. When a pre-auction offer is submitted, all properly registered online bidders will be notified that “an offer” has been submitted and on which specific property, however the amount of the offer shall remain confidential. All pre-auction offers must allow a minimum of 24 hours for seller’s acceptance.
972 ACRES (5 TRACTS) * CROPLAND * TROPHY WHITETAIL DEER * TURKEY * OIL-GAS INCOME
INVESTMENT HOME * MARKETABLE TIMBER * MIDDLE CREEK * MIAMI COUNTY, KANSAS
ONLINE BIDDING OPENS: Friday, October 30th, 2020 at 6:00 PM (CST)
ONLINE BIDDING CLOSES: Monday, November 30th, 2020 at 6:00 PM (CST)
REGISTER & BID ONLINE: Go to www.BidHeritage.hibid.com and register online. All bidding is conducted online only and registration can take up to 24 hours, so please register before the final day.
PROPERTY LOCATION: From the intersection of U.S. 69 Hwy and 399th St. (14 miles south of Louisburg, KS), go west on 399th for 2.8 miles to the south entrance. (Watch for Auction Signs).
LEGAL DESCRIPTIONS: The property is located within Sections (3, 10, 15), Township 19 South, Range 24 East, Miami County, Kansas. Legal descriptions are outlined in the Property Information Packets, under the Preliminary Title Search. Tracts requiring survey to produce a legal description, survey will be completed prior to closing.
ORDER OF AUCTION: All (5 TRACTS) will be offered individually. Bidders have the ability to bid on each tract throughout the auction. Tracts will remain open until all bidding has ceased at the close of auction.
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Property previews are encouraged prior to placing a bid in the auction. The property can be viewed by contacting the auction company at (877) 318-0438. Direct all questions to the auction company. Auction Staff will be onsite (TRACT 1) to answer questions on the following dates:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Outstanding wildlife habitat development and improvements have been made on this farm over the years. Consisting of 972+/- acres of rolling timber, pasture and cropland make this property one of the finest hunting farms we have seen to date. This property consistently produces monster whitetails and is loaded with turkey and a variety of other game. Strategically placed feeders and tower blinds around the property allow an avid hunter to manage variances in the wind direction and climate conditions. The property is served by improved rocked roads and careful consideration has been given to tract selection and lot splits for this auction. In addition, the property has multiple streams of revenue stemming from oil & gas production, home rental, marketable timber, and crop production. This property is one of the finest investment farms in Miami County, Kansas with huge investment potential.
TRACTS DESCRIPTION: 972+/- acres offered in (5 TRACTS), more specifically described as follows:
TRACT 1: is a 54+/- acre farm situated south of 399th Street. It consists of 15+/- acres of cropland currently in soybeans, with the balance of the farm in timberland. Middle Creek borders the property on the east side and there are multiple deer feeders and blinds on the property. Excellent access provided by 399th St., on the north side. There is currently marketable standing walnut timber under contract on the property with revenue from that sale being credited to the buyer at closing.
TRACT 2: is 40+/- acres of heavy to moderate timberland. The farm sets between 870’ to 900’ of elevation offering beautiful home sites or development potential. The heavy concentration of timber provides adequate protection and habitat for deer and a variety of wildlife. Excellent access provided by 399th St., on the south side. There is currently marketable standing walnut timber under contract on the property with revenue from that sale being credited to the buyer at closing.
TRACT 3: is 272+/- acres that offers a lot of diversity to the buyer. A premier mixture of timberland and approximately 130+/- acres of cropland, with just the right amount of elevation change to make this farm attractive to the avid sportsman. There is also a nice pond on the west side and Middle Creek along the east side of the farm. The center of this tract has multiple shallow depth pumping units that are tied to a tank battery. The buyer shall receive a 15% royalty interest on gross oil & gas production. Projected revenue could be $600.00 per/month, based on current oil and gas prices. An abundance of deer and turkey on this tract with multiple strategically placed feeders and tower blinds. There are improved rocked roads on the farm making travel quick and quiet across the property. The property is served by 399th St., on the south side. This is a great investment tract with several current streams of revenue, and the potential for more. There is currently marketable standing walnut timber under contract on the property with revenue from that sale being credited to the buyer at closing.
TRACT 4: is 146+/- acres that is mostly timberland with open pastures and approximately 13+/- acres of cropland in the southwest corner, across Middle Creek. The open native pasture, crops, and variation in timber set the stage for an outstanding whitetail and turkey hunting experience. The property is accessed from New Lancaster Road on the east side of the farm. There is currently marketable standing walnut timber under contract on the property with revenue from that sale being credited to the buyer at closing.
TRACT 5: is 460+/- acres is a diverse mixture of timberland, open native pastures, and approximately 72+/- acres of farmable cropland. Middle Creek runs through the south end of the property and there is a 100’ elevation change from the south to the north. This beautiful tract has been the home of some monster whitetail bucks and countless turkey. There is a private drive along the north that enters by a very nice pond. Multiple game feeders and tower blinds are on this tract and it is set up and ready for a great hunt or family weekend. There are several very nice home sites on this farm and it is accessed by New Lancaster Rd., on the east side. There is currently marketable standing walnut timber under contract on the property with revenue from that sale being credited to the buyer at closing.
FSA INFORMATION: According to the Miami County, Kansas FSA Office there are 863.25 acres of farmland with 182.10 acres cropland. There are 10.90 acres wheat base with 35 bushel yield; 13 acres corn base with 110 bushel yield; 4 acre grain sorghum base with 66 bushel yield; and 56.10 acre soybean base with 32 bushel yield. A copy of the form 156EZ can be found in the Property Information Packet.
SURVEY: In the event any purchased tract requires a survey to determine a legal description, the cost of the survey will be paid by the seller. If the same buyer or entity purchases two (2) adjoining tracts and no survey is required to separate said tracts, then any additional survey desired by the buyer will be at the buyer’s sole discretion and cost.
POSSESSION: Possession of the property will be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title at closing, subject to the existing agricultural lease agreement, as follows:
TAXES: The current years taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. All previous years taxes will be paid by Seller.
MINERALS: Mineral rights are being sold and transferred with the surface to the buyer at closing.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: Any oil & gas equipment, livestock or farm equipment, or other personal property currently located on the farm does not sell. Hunting tower blinds and game feeders will remain in place on each tract as described in advertising.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE: In 30 years of being in the auction industry, I have rarely had the opportunity to sell a hunting farm of this caliber. The sellers have countless trophy deer and turkey mounts from their years spent on this farm, improving the wildlife habitat and grooming the property for success. If you are looking to build a home on a small or large tract of land, this auction has something for everyone. Lots of revenue streams, tons of wildlife and most of all it is an opportunity to purchase a piece of land. Don’t miss this opportunity.
SELLER: Oak Ridge LLC
Location has been calculated by address and may not be 100% accurate.