IMPORTANT! Your items MUST be picked up during scheduled pick up time. If the pick up time does not work for you but you found the perfect must have item, please call us before bidding to see if we can accommodate a time that works for you. Thank you!
Welcome to Life's Moves Online Estate Auctions!
If you have any questions please contact us at 913-723-6447 or [email protected]
----- BRING YOUR OWN HELP, TOOLS, BAGS, BOXES, PACKING MATERIALS -----
1. ZERO CONTACT You will be able to pull up to the end of the driveway at your scheduled time and your items will be ready for you.
a. Bring your own help to quickly load large and/or heavy items. We will no longer be helping load as we have in the past.
2. SCHEDULED PICK-UP TIMES – This is MANDATORY! We will be scheduling two pickups every 10 minutes. You must have an appointment when you arrive for pick-up; there are NO exceptions to this rule. In order to keep things safe and moving along smoothly for everyone, we ask everyone to do their part so we can continue to safely enjoy online auctions.
a. Please watch the video on how to schedule your pick-up time after the auction ends. You can view it on equip-bid.com home page.
b. If you are late for your scheduled time; you must get back online and schedule for the next open appointment time.
c. If you do not schedule, we will not be able to provide your items. You will be asked to schedule an appointment online and come back.
d. If you are early, we may not be able to accommodate early pick-up; even if nobody is there picking up at the time. We are busy preparing for the next appointment and cleaning in between pickups.
3. NO CASH – All payments will be by credit/debit card on file. Immediately following auction close, we will automatically process payment with your card on file. If your card does not go through, it will be your responsibility to make sure you pay your invoice with a different card prior to picking up. We will not accept CASH or Check, and we will not be processing credit cards on-site.
NO REFUNDS: No refunds will be given - we work hard to provide detailed pictures and descriptions. Please look closely at the pictures as we try to take a close up of any imperfections. Call with any questions. All items are sold as is.
4. Staff will always wear a facemask. We will maintain a 6’ foot distance from all customers and clean any surfaces with disinfectant between customer pick-ups.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available for all customers at pick-up.
6. Minimal touch points.
At Life’s Moves, we have always valued the relationship we have with our community, clients and estate sales shoppers. Your safety is always our top priority, but more than ever, your overall health and well-being.