Auction Items For Sale
Cattle Confinement and 32 Acres M/L selling in Two Tracts in Worth County, IA! For more information, contact Steffes Group at 641.423.1947; Duane Norton, 515.450.7778 or Nate Larson, 319.931.3944
WORTH COUNTY, IOWA
CATTLE CONFINEMENT & LAND AUCTION
Cattle confinement & land are located at 579 Highway 9, Fertile, Iowa 50434
Bidding Opens: Friday, October 2
Bidding Closes: Friday, October 9, 2020 at 1PM
Open House on Friday, September 25 from 1-2PM
35 Acres M/L – Sells in 2 Tracts
Selling Free & Clear for 2021
Tract #1 – 5 Acres M/L – Subject to final survey
This tract of land has a 96’x280’ cattle confinement building built in 2014. The cattle barn offers double sided concrete feed bunks, (4) continuous flow waterers, back curtain, concrete feed lanes and an approx. 60’x72’ concrete silage bunk. Well was installed in 2014 and is approx. 100 ft. north of the driveway.
Included: Concrete blocks for silage bunk, (4) waterers, Attached fencing, Concrete feed bunks.
Not included: Farm machinery, Livestock equipment, Manure.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($18.94)
Net (Approx.) $469.00
Tract #2 – 30 Acres M/L – Subject to final survey
Approx. 26 acres tillable
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 61.4 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 26, Fertile Township, Worth County, Iowa.
Not Included: Crops
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($3.73)
Net (Approx.) $793.00
Terms:10% down payment on October 9, 2020. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of November 23, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 23, 2020. (Subject to the completion of the 2020 harvest)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Tract #1 will be sold lump sum price. Tracts #1 & 2 will be surveyed by a registered land surveyor and Tract #2 will be sold by the surveyed acre, with surveyed acres being the multiplier. If the recorded survey is different than the announced surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing on only Tract #2, where the surveyed acres were used for the multiplier. No adjustments will be made on Tract #1, as it is selling lump sum price.
- The current driveway entrance will be a shared entrance, between Tracts #1 & 2. A maintenance agreement will be established if Tracts 1 & 2 are not the same buyer.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- Tracts will be tied together meaning the bidding will be set to close simultaneously. Each Tract tied together will stay in extension until there are no more bids placed on any of the Tracts that are tied together.
- The land is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season, with fall tillage rights being granted upon the 2020 harvest.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Worth County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Christopher L. & Beth M. Hagen
Earl W. Hill - Attorney for Sellers
For information contact Steffes Group at 641.423.1947;
Duane Norton, 515.450.7778 or Nate Larson, 319.931.3944