Auction Items For Sale
Location, Location, Location! This home has an excellent location in an established neighborhood. For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Burlington, Iowa Real Estate Auction
The home is at 127 Glendale Drive, Burlington, IA. Auction held on site.
Open House on Thursday, September 26th from 4-5PM
THREE BEDROOM HOME
Location, Location, Location! This home has an excellent location in an established neighborhood. This three bedroom has 1,232 sq. ft. of living space on the main level and was built in 1964. The main level offers a living room, kitchen with a side by side refrigerator, stove, built-in microwave & dishwasher, dining area with sliding glass door to the composite deck, three bedrooms and a bath with walk-in shower.
The full basement has a large family room with walk-up outside entrance, day light windows and a ¾ bath. There is also a laundry/storage room with washer & electric dryer, Maytag high-efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, gas hot water heater and a sump pump. Other amenities include an attached 2 car garage, brick & vinyl siding, 100 amp breaker box and a lawn shed. All situated on a 82’x91’ corner lot.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Lawn shed.
Real Estate Taxes
Gross Taxes: $2,913.38
Homestead Cr.: ($196.09)
Net Taxes: $2,718.00 (rounded)
Assessed Value: $130,600
Terms:10% down payment on October 10, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of November 22, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 22, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Wanda J. Wilken Estate
Daniel Dravis – Executor
Shane M. Wiley – Attorney for Estate
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944