Auction Items For Sale
If you are looking for recreational land with a building and tillable income, this could be your property. For details contact auction manager, Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120.
Timed Online – DES MOINES COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 1/2 miles south of Danville on Danville Road/X31, then ¼ mile west on Highway 79, then 1 mile south on 202nd Avenue, then ¼ mile east on Agency Road, then 1 mile south on 200th Avenue. Address is 7999 200th Avenue, Danville
Auction Opens: Thursday, September 5th
Auction Closes: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Open House on Thursday, August 29th from 4-5pm
121.02 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
If you are looking for recreational land with a building and tillable land, this could be your property. The property has a 40’x60’ building built in 2008, with a dirt floor. Own a piece of the country and take advantage of the recreational opportunities this land has to offer!
FSA indicates: 52.52 acres tillable, balance being timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 66.5on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 9, Danville Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Not Included: Fuel barrel, LP tanks, All farm machinery, All personal property
Terms: 10% down payment on September 12, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 28, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 28, 2019. (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession based on the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit: ($114.75)
Net: $2,558.00 (Rounded)
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Bidding on the tract will be per surveyed acre, with the multiplier being 121.02.
- The property was surveyed in 1999. Copies are available.
- Down payment is due on the day the auction closes.
- Termination on the tillable ground has been served by the seller to the tenant. Land is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season. Fall tillage rights shall be granted, after the 2019 harvest.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Des Moines County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: John Warner, Cary Warner and Jill Fink
James W. Miller & Gregory A. Johnson – Attorneys for Seller