Auction Items For Sale
Investment quality Iowa farmland with 89.5 CSR2! For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group,319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944
BUTLER COUNTY IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 miles west of Parkersburg on Highway 57.
Auction to be held at the Parkersburg Civic Center, 502 3rd Street, Parkersburg, IA 50665.
126 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT!
Selling Free and Clear for the 2020 Farming Season!
126.26 Taxable Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 125.46 acres tillable of which 4.86 acres are in CRP as follows:
4.86 acres x $322.53 = $1,567.00 and expires on 9-30-2023.
5 year yield history on the farm:
2019 – 223 bu. corn
2018 – 74 bu. beans
2017 – 227 bu. corn
2016 – 228 bu. corn
2015 – 66 bu. beans
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 89.5 on the entire tract.
Located in Section 26 of Monroe Township, Butler County, Iowa.
<Click Here> for Soil Map
<Click Here> for FSA Information
Terms:10% down payment on February 26, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of April 10, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of April 10, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag Land Cr. ($156.93)
Net $3,960.00 approx.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Butler County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
- Buyers agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyers agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyers further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyers, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyers elect to take the ground out of CRP, the buyers will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- The Seller shall be reimbursed by the Buyer for tillage completed and fertilizer applied in the fall of 2019, this shall be paid at closing.
Fertilizer = $10,949
Tillage = $1,857.24
- The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer shall cooperate by signing any needed paperwork, at no additional cost to them, in a 1031 exchange, if the seller opts to do so.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group,
641.423.1947 or 641.530.5528