Auction Items For Sale
Here is a chance to bid your price on this multi-use building located on Main Street in Clarksville, Iowa. For information contact Steffes Group at 641.423.1947
Nate Larson, 319.931.3944 or Duane Norton, 515.450.7778.
Secured Lender Commercial Real Auction
Located at 402 North Main Street
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, August 26
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, August 19th, from 4-5PM
6,210 SQ.FT. BUILDING ON A CORNER LOT
Here is a chance to bid your price on this multi-use building located on Main Street in Clarksville, Iowa. The former Clarksville Grocery offers a large retail space, along with a former hair salon studio and a three bedroom apartment. This property is located close to the school.
Grocery store w/ display area, (5) glass front coolers, walk in cooler, sales counter, office, restroom & several storage areas.
Hair salon studio with separate entrance, two offices & ½ bath.
Second floor, three bedroom apartment with approx.. 1,512 sq. ft. of space.
Approximate 132’x141’ corner lot with alley access & off street parking.
Property lends itself to many possible uses!
Included: 5 glass front coolers, Shelving, Booths, Carts, Office furniture, Outdoor sign, Any item present on the day of the closing.
Not included: All personal property of the tenant’s.
Terms: 10% down payment on September 2, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 16, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 16, 2020. (Subject to tenant’s rights pertaining to the apartment)
Real Estate Taxes:To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Business Cr. ($1,069.96)
Net (Rounded) $2,110.00
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- The property is selling subject to tenant’s rights, regarding the upstairs apartment. The apartment is currently leased for $729.00 per month with the utilities paid by the landlord. The lease is through October 15, 2020. The tenant will provide a minimum 30 day written notice upon vacating the residence, after the lease has expired. The rent will be prorated to the date of possession, any security deposits and/or pet deposits, if any, will be transferred at closing. It is the responsibility of the new buyer to give tenant notice, if so desired. Copies of the lease will be available at here.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Secured Lender