Thursday at - 23rd September , 2021
RINGGOLD COUNTY, IOWA LAND & HOME AUCTION
Auction to be held at the American Legion Post 172, 1302 S. Cleveland Street, Mt. Ayr, Iowa
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 AT 10AM
233.77 Acres M/L – Sells In 3 Tracts
Open House on Thursday, September 9th from 10-11AM
Online Bidding Available!
“Selling Choice with the Privilege”
Tracts 1, 2 & 3 will be sold price per Assessor’s Deeded acre and will be selling Choice with the Privilege. High bidder may take Tract 1, Tract 2, Tract 3 or any combination of tracts, times their high bid. This will continue until all tracts are sold. Tracts will not be recombined.
Tract 1 – 40.17 Acres M/L
Located 2 miles west of Tingley, IA on County Highway J20.
FSA indicates: 13.61 acres tillable, balance being timber & pasture ground.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 54.8 on the tillable acres. View Soil Map
Located in Section 19, Tingley Township, Ringgold County, Iowa.
Tract 2 – 161.6 Acres M/L
Located 2 miles west of Tingley, IA on County Highway J20, then ½ mile south on 220th Ave.
FSA indicates: 138.09 acres tillable, balance being timber draw & 2 ponds.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 50.3 on the tillable acres. View Soil Map
Located in Section 19, Tingley Township, Ringgold County, Iowa.
Tract 3 – 32 Acres M/L
Located at 2407 120th Street, Tingley, IA.
FSA indicates: 17.08 acres tillable, balance being homestead acreage & pond.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 30.2 on the tillable acres. View Soil Map
Located in Section 16, Tingley Township, Ringgold County, Iowa.
The 1 ½ story home has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1,519 sq.ft. of space with an attached 24’x28’ garage. Outbuildings include 48’x48’ barn, 20’x50’ post frame building, 20’x60’ hog building & a 24’x40’ shed.
Please note: 12 acres north of the creek on this tract, including the home & buildings are subject to a Life Estate use, which permits the Life Tenant the full use of the 4.4 acres, home & buildings until their death.
Not included: LP tank, Appliances, Farm & Livestock Equipment, Hay bales, All personal property.
View FSA Information
View FSA aerial - Tracts 1 & 2
View FSA aerial - Tract 3
Terms: 10% down payment on September 23, 2021. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of November 8, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 8, 2021 (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land & Life Estate Use of 4.4 Acres of Tract 3).
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
The following taxes will be used to prorate at closing:
Tract 1 - Tax parcel 009700 - $754.00 Net
Tract 2 - Tax parcels 009701, 009702, 009703, 009704 - $2,800 Net
Tract 3 - Tax parcel 0101211 -$1,432.00 Net
• Seller has served termination to the tenant and the land is selling free and clear for the 2022 farming season.
• It shall be the obligation of the Buyer(s) to report to the Ringgold County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
• Tracts 1, 2 & 3 will be sold by the Assessor’s Deeded acre with Assessor’s Deeded acres being the multiplier for said tracts.
• Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey on any Tracts.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• Tract 3 - The Buyer shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped (if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Buyer’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Ringgold County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Buyer shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Ringgold County Sanitarian for the septic system.
• Tract 3 - 4.4 acres of this tract, including the home & buildings are subject to a Life Estate use, which permits the Life Tenant the full use of the 4.4 acres, home & buildings until their death.
• The Buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
• If one Buyer purchases more than one tract, the Seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed (husband & wife constitute one buyer).
• The Buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer(s).
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The Buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
TERMS & CONDITIONS All items sold AS IS WHERE IS. Payment (Cash or Check) must be made sale day before removal of items. Announcements made sale day take precedence over all previous advertising. Titles (if any) will be mailed to buyers within two weeks of auction date. A document fee of $35 applies to all titled vehicles.
International buyers please check your importing regulations prior to bidding. Real Estate terms and conditions will vary per auction.
Steffes Auctioneers Inc.
2000 Main Avenue East
West Fargo ND 58078-2210
Phone: (701) 237-9173(701) 237-9173
Toll Free: (800) 726-8609(800) 726-8609
Fax: (701) 237-0976
Scott Steffes ND81 & MN14-51
Bob Steffes ND82 & MN14-09
Brad Olstad ND319 & MN14-70
Clark Sather ND463 & MN54-05
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
Scott Steffes, Broker
Rodney Steffes, Licensed Sales Associate
Geri Paul, Licensed Sales Associate
Ashley Huhn, Licensed Sales Associate
Steffes Auctioneers Inc
24400 MN Highway 22 South
Litchfield, MN 55355
Phone: (320) 693-9371(320) 693-9371
Fax: (320) 693-9373
Email: [email protected]
Eric Gabrielson, MN47-006, ND890
Ashley Huhn, MN47-002, ND843
Randy Kath, MN47-001, ND894
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Location has been calculated by address and may not be 100% accurate.