Auction Items For Sale
80 Deeded Acres M/L selling in One Tract in Pocahontas County, IA. For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group at 641.423.1947 or 319.931.3944
POCAHONTAS COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 4 miles north of Manson on 290th Avenue,
then 2 miles east on 610th Avenue.
Bidding Opens: Thursday, August 20th
Bidding Closes: Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4PM
80 Deeded Acres M/L
Farm Sells Free & Clear for 2021!
FSA indicates: 77.58 NHEL acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 82.2 on the entire farm.
Located in Section 16, Lizard Township, Pocahontas County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($59.53)
Net (Rounded) $2,038.00
View the Soil Map
Terms:10% down payment on August 27, 2020. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of October 9, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: October 9, 2020. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- This online auction will have a 10% buyer’s premium, capped at $1,000. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price. The maximum buyer’s premium charge will be $1,000.
- Bidding on the Tract will be by the deeded acre and the Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- The Seller will serve termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and the tillable ground is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season. Fall tillage rights shall be granted to the Buyer after closing and after the fall harvest of the 2020 crops.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Pocahontas County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: John J. & Connie J. Sweers
Seigrist, Jones & Bakke - Attorney for Seller
For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 641.423.1947 or 319.931.3944