Auction Items For Sale
94 Acres M/L selling in two tracts with 80.7 CSR2! For details contact auction manager, Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Louisa County, Iowa Land Auction
Columbus City, Iowa
Land is located ¾ miles south of Columbus City on County Road X17, the 1 ½ miles west on County Road G52. Watch for auction signs
Auction to be held at the Youth Learning Center at the Louisa County Fairgrounds, Columbus Junction, Iowa.
94.651 Deeded Acres M/L – SELLS IN 2 TRACTS
Tract #1 – 20 Deeded Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 19.01 acres tillable
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 80.7 on the entire tract.
Located in Section 2, Columbus City ‘W’ Township, Louisa County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Ag. Credit ($22.10)
Net $600.00 (Rounded)
Tract #2 – 74.651 Deeded Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 62.99 acres tillable
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 73.8 on the tillable.
Located in Section 35, Columbus City ‘W’ Township, Louisa County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Ag. Credit ($88.24)
Net $2,398.00 (Rounded)
TERMS ON ALL TRACTS
Terms:10% down payment on November 20, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of January 6, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of January 6, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- The seller has served termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Louisa County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey on any tracts.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Orr Family Trust
Steven A. Sents – Attorney for Trust
For details contact auction manager, Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944