Auction Items For Sale
Remodeled Two bedroom home with detached garage. For information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
Timed Online Real Estate Auction
Located at 306 South Jackson Street, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
Bidding Opens: Thursday, July 23
Bidding Closes: Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 4PM
Open House on Thursday, July 16 from 4-5PM
TWO BEDROOM HOME
This home would make a great investment for the first time home buyer or real estate investor! The home has been remodeled with updated kitchen cabinets, updated bath, vinyl windows, vinyl siding and a 16’x20’ detached garage with alley access.
- 760 sq.ft. of living space
- Living room
- Open kitchen & dining room with breakfast bar, refrigerator, electric stove & dishwasher
- Bedroom with adjoining full bath
- Second bedroom with stackable washer/dryer
Amenities of the Home:
- 16’X20’ detached garage
- 6’x18’ front porch
- 10’x20’ rear deck
- Partial basement
- Gas force air furnace with central air
- 100 amp breaker box
- 36’x150’ lot
Included:Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Stackable washer/dryer
Not included: Small chest freezer, All personal property.
Terms:10% down payment on July 30, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of September 14, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of September 14, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Assessed Value: $62,480
Real Estate Taxes
Homestead Cr./Disabled Vets ($1,204.46)
Please note there will not be a tax prorate at closing. The Disabled Vets credit will fall off the tax roll beginning January 1, 2021.
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Don’t miss the Timed Online Auction of the Personal Property HERE
Bidding Opens: Thursday, July 23
Bidding Closes: Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 5PM
Loadout Monday, August 3 from 3-5PM
Owner: Bernard “John” Martin Estate
Tricia Whisler – Executor
Jeffery D. Thomas – Attorney for Estate
For information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120