Auction Items For Sale
Prime Canaan Township Farmland with 86.1 CSR2!. For information contact Lynn Richard at Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090
HENRY COUNTY IOWA LAND AUCTION
MT. PLEASANT, IOWA
The land is located 2 ½ miles north of Mt. Pleasant on Highway 27/218, then 4 miles east on 200th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Steffes Group Auction Facility,
2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
238.12 Surveyed Acres Acres M/L - Survey Now Complete – SELLS IN TWO TRACTS
86.5 CSR2 !
Selling Free and Clear for the 2020 Farming Season!
“Selling Choice with the Privilege”
Tracts #1 & 2 will be sold price per surveyed acre and will be selling Choice with the Privilege. High bidder may take Tract #1 or Tract #2, or both tracts times their high bid. This will continue until both tracts are sold. Tracts will not be recombined.
TRACT #1 – 117.19 Surveyed Acres M/L – < Click Here > for survey < Click Here > for survey overlay
FSA indicates: 115.26 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 85.4 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 29 & 30, Canaan Township, Henry County, Iowa.
TRACT #2 – 120.93 Surveyed Acres M/L – < Click Here > for survey < Click Here > for survey overlay
FSA indicates: 111.57 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 86.5 on the tillable acres.
This tract also has a 36’x46’ machine shed, two grain bins, silo & a well(condition unknown)
Located in Section 29, Canaan Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on December 27, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of February 7, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of February 7, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit: ($148.75)
Family Farm Cr. ($103.89)
Net: $3,864.00 (rounded)
Ag. Credit: ($149.36)
Family Farm Cr. ($104.30)
Net: $3,896.00 (rounded)
- The land is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season.
- The buyer of Tract #1, shall reimburse the seller for the fall tillage bill of $2,265.50, at closing.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Both Tracts will be surveyed by a registered land surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier for each tract.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed (husband & wife constitute one buyer).
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Wanda F. Miller Estate
Patricia M. Coe – Executor
Gary L. Wiegel – Attorney for Estate
For information contact Lynn Richard at Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090