Auction Items For Sale
Louisa County farmland with 97.5 Acres M/L with approx. 48 acres tillable with a CSR2 of 76.1. For more information contact auction manager, Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.931.3944
LOUISA COUNTY LAND AUCTION
MORNING SUN, IOWA
Land is located 2 ½ miles north of Morning Sun on X37, then ½ mile west on 50th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction will be held at the Morning Sun Community Center, North Main Street.
97.79 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
Selling Free & Clear for 2019!
97.79 Acres M/L
Approx. 48 acres tillable, balance being timber-excellent hunting for turkey and deer.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 76.1 on the tillable.
Located in Section 14 & 15, Morning Sun Township, Louisa County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on February 14, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 29, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 29, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Ag. Credit ($113.80)
Net $2,653.00 Approx.
- The land is selling free and clear for the 2019 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Louisa County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- The seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey of the land. A survey will be completed on the homestead not selling. The multiplier for the land will be 100 deeded acres, less the surveyed acres of the homestead. This will be announced on auction day.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Karen Jennings McGuiness
Roger A. Huddle – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact auction manager,
Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.931.3944