Auction Items For Sale
Bid your price on this 14.34 acres with a pond. For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944
Muscatine County, IA Land Auction
West Liberty, Iowa
Land is located 3 miles south of West Liberty on Highway 70, then 4 miles east on F70/155th Street, then 1 ½ miles south on Kelly Road. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at
West Liberty Community Center, 1204 N. Calhoun, West Liberty, IA.
Showing will be by appointment only.
14.34 DEEDED ACRES
Attention waterfowl hunters & outdoor enthusiasts! Own your own piece of the country with this 14.34 acres that includes a large pond & grass cover. This could be your own private hunting escape with close proximity to the Cedar River. Access to the property is by a recorded easement. Located in Section 3, Pike ‘E’ Township, Muscatine County, Iowa.
Terms: 20% down payment on May 16, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of June 28, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of June 28, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Gross/Net Taxes: $678.00
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Muscatine County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Mag Seven, Inc.
Robert J. Willis, President
Timothy M. Nelson, Treasurer
John R. Eichelberger – Attorney for Seller
For details contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.931.3944