Auction Items For Sale
Selling Free & Clear for 2022! For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
LOUISA & MUSCATINE COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 1 mile west of Conesville on 250th Street, then ½ mile north thru the adjoining land owner.
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, October 20
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10AM
107.289 Surveyed Acres – Sells in 2 Tracts
Selling Free and Clear for 2022 Farming Season
Tract 1 – 51.785 Surveyed Acres
Approx. 50 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 59.9 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 18 or Orono Township, Muscatine County, Iowa.
Tract 2 – 55.504 Surveyed Acres
Approx. 54 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 52.6 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 13 of Oakland Township, Louisa County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on October 27, 2021. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of December 10, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 10, 2021 (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land).
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tract 1 – Tax parcels 1118100010, 1118100009 - Net $1,340.00
Tract 2 – Tax parcels 113277000,113229000 - Net $1,366.00
- This online auction will have a buyer’s premium of $1,000 per Tract. This will be added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Tracts 1 & 2 have been surveyed in 2011. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold by the acre with gross surveyed acres being the multiplier for said tracts.
- There is a recorded easement thru the adjoining landowner in favor of Tracts 1 & 2, please note this easement is not the road to the hog buildings, but east thereof as follows: the use of a non-exclusive right of way along the West side of the 59 143/160 acres off the East side of the West Half of the Southwest Quarter of Section Eighteen, Township Seventy-Six North, Range Four West of the 5th P.M., in Muscatine County, Iowa, for the purpose of ingress to and egress from real estate immediately North thereof with livestock, vehicles and farm machinery.
- If Tracts 1 & 2 are not the same buyer, then an additional easement will be established thru the southwest corner of Tract 1 in favor of Tract 2 for ingress/egress.
- Tracts 1 & 2 have a 25’ wide non-exclusive right of way for the purpose of ingress to and egress to the land adjoining to the North. This easement is depicted in the survey.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- Tracts will be tied together with the bidding set to close simultaneously. If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed in the last 4 minutes. Each Tract will stay in bidding extension until there are no more bids placed on any of the Tracts that are tied together.
- Seller has served termination to the tenant and the land is selling free and clear for the 2022 farming season.
- If one Buyer purchases more than one tract, the Seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed (husband & wife constitute one buyer).
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the appropriate County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres, as fields are combined with other farms not selling.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
William E. Buser Testamentary Trust,
Peter E. Roesler & Polly Lana Roesler
Lyle Scott Buser – Trustee