Auction Items For Sale
Come take a look at this home as you will be impressed with the space this turn of the century home has to offer! For more information contact auction manager Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.470.7120
DES MOINES COUNTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Auction held on site at 510 South Central, Burlington, Iowa
Open House was on Thursday, January 3rd, from 4-5 PM
Four Bedroom Home
Come take a look at this home as you will be impressed with the space this turn of the century home has to offer! This is a rare find of a home in this condition. The two story home has 2,282 sq.ft. of living space on two levels. The front entry has an open stairway & hall mirror. The main level offers a front living room and a formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room with built in glass front cabinets & hardwood floors. The kitchen has a refrigerator, gas stove and ½ bath off of the kitchen. Also on the main level is a 10’x17’ enclosed sun porch.
The upstairs has a master bedroom with a den/sewing room, three additional bedrooms, full bath with laundry chute, rear stairway to kitchen and a walk up floored attic. The basement has a laundry room with washer & dryer, smoking room & storage room with Carrier high efficient gas forced air furnace with central air, gas hot water heater and a 200 amp breaker box. Other amenities of the home include a covered front porch, aluminum siding and alley access with concrete parking. Situated on a 66’x105’ lot, zoned R4.
Included: Front entry hall mirror, Refrigerator, Gas stove, Washer, Dryer.
Not included: All personal property
Terms:20% down payment on January 17, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 1, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of March 1, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Homestead Cr. ($201.00)
Military Cr. ($76.75)
Net $1,796.00 (rounded)
Assessed Value: $90,000
- This auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Also Don’t Miss the Online Only Auction of the High Quality Antique Furniture, Glassware, Coins, Jewelry & Beer Collectibles
Auction closes: Wednesday, January 9th at 5:30 PM
< Click Here > for information
Owner: Yvonna N. Leathers Estate
Roy Patterson – Executor
David D. Beckman – Attorney for Estate
For more information contact auction manager
Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or by cell, 319.470.7120