Auction Items For Sale
74 Acres sells in 1 Tract! For information contact auction manager Duane Norton at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 515.450.7778 (cell)
Keokuk County, Iowa Land Auction
Land is located 2 ½ miles south of Sigourney on Highway 149, then 2 miles east on V5G, then 1 ½ miles east on 255th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Keokuk County Expo, 22400 220th Avenue, Sigourney, IA
Selling Free and Clear for 2019 Farming Season!
View Survey Now!
74.77 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN 1 TRACT -
Approx.71.5 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 72 on the tillable.
Located in Section 20, East Lancaster Township, Keokuk County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on December 6, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of January 18, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of January 18, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit: ($72.83)
Family Farm Credit: ($50.77)
Net: $2,009.00 (Approx.)
- Farm is selling free and clear for the 2019 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Keokuk County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. Final tillable acres will be determined by the Keokuk County FSA office.
- The land will be surveyed by a registered land surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Neil W. and Bobbie Jo Kracht
Craig A. Davis – Attorney for Seller
For information contact auction manager Duane Norton at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 515.450.7778 (cell)