Auction Items For Sale
Three bedroom home close to the school! For information contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 (cell)
Burlington, Iowa REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Auction held on site at 824 South Starr Avenue
Open House on Wednesday, July 18th, from 4-5PM
1 1/2 Story Three Bedroom Home
Here is a home in a great neighborhood and ablock away from Corse Elementary school. This three bedroom home features 1,518 sq.ft. of living space on two levels. The main level offers a large living room, kitchen with a breakfast nook & bay window along with a refrigerator, built in gas stove, counter top range & dishwasher. Also on the main level are two bedrooms and a bath. The living room & two bedrooms have hardwood floors underneath the carpet.
The upstairs offers a large bedroom with two built in lead glass bookcases & wood floors. The basement has a washer, dryer, Amana high efficient gas forced air furnace w/ central air, gas hot water heater and 100 amp breaker box. The home also has a front enclosed porch, back patio and most windows have been replaced. Situated on a large 70’x 205’ lot with a 24’x24’ detached garage with concrete floor & garage door opener.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Counter top range, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Terms:10% down payment on July 25, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of September 7, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of September 7, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Homestead Cr. ($200.66)
Net $1,428.00 (rounded)
Home has Military Credit/Exemption
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: James C. Klein
Deborah M. Dayton – Power of Attorney
Brian J. Helling – Attorney for Seller
For information contact auction manager Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 (cell)