Auction Items For Sale
Three bedroom Home and Outbuilding on 1.68 Acres M/L. For information contact Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
JEFFERSON COUNTY IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Auction held on site at 2772 Tamarack Avenue, Stockport, IA 52651
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2020 AT 4PM
Open House on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 from 4-5PM
Country Acreage on 1.68 Acres M/L
Home and Outbuilding on 1.68 Taxable Acres M/L
Looking for an affordable acreage? Check out this three bedroom home built in 2003 with 1,040 sq.ft. of living space. The home offers a living room and an eat-in kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove & dishwasher. Bedrooms include a master bedroom with master bath and two more bedrooms with a full bath. Other amenities include a laundry area with washer & dryer, gas forced air furnace with central air and rural water. A bonus to this acreage is the 30’x60’ garage/shop with 2 garage doors & concrete floors. All situated on 1.68 Taxable Acres M/L.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, 500 gal. LP tank
Terms: 10% down payment on October 20, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 4, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 4, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer obtaining financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Due to this being an estate, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Jefferson County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- Buyer shall reimburse the Seller for the remaining LP gas in the LP tank on the day of closing, at the current market rate.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Richard H. Smith Estate
Timothy W. Smith - Administrator
Tim B. Kuiken – Attorney for Estate
For information contact Terry Hoenig at
Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120