Auction Items For Sale
91.75 Acres M/L in Louisa County, IA - Selling in One Tract! For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944
LOUISA COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
COLUMBUS JUNCTION, IOWA
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2020 AT 10 AM
Land is located 1 mile east of Columbus Junction on Highway 92.
Auction to be held at the Youth Learning Center at the Louisa County Fairgrounds, Columbus Junction, Iowa.
91.75 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
Looking for a place for a River Getaway with CRP income? Take a look at this recreational piece of land located along the banks of the Iowa River! A perfect spot for an escape to enjoy all the river has to offer. There will be a recorded easement for ingress/egress to this property through the adjoining landowner to the east.
FSA indicates: 19.73 acres tillable of which 18.54 acres are in CRP as follows:
8.54 acres at $293.53 = $2,507.00 and expires on 9-30-2031.
10 acres at $216.59 = $2,166.00 and expires on 9-30-2026.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 61.4 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 29, Concord Township, Louisa County, Iowa.
View Soil Map
Terms:10% down payment on September 10, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 26, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 26, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit ($31.15)
Net $846.00 (Rounded)
View Easement 2
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Louisa County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP Prorate
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- There will be a recorded easement for ingress/egress to this property through the adjoining landowner to the east.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- Selling subject to a gas storage easement, exercised in 1971.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: Ibbotson Trust
Lou Greene - Trustee
Steven A. Sents – Attorney for Trust
For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944