Auction Items For Sale
Here is what everyone is looking for a smaller tract of land with timber! Perfect for hunting & recreational opportunities along with a potential building site! For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
HENRY COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
The land is located 5 miles south of Mt. Pleasant, IA on Highway 27/218, then ½ mile west on 295th Street.
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, August 24th
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4PM
Auctioneer's Note: Here is what everyone is looking for a smaller tract of land with timber! Perfect for hunting & recreational opportunities along with a potential building site!
23.16 Acres M/L – Sells in 1 Tract
FSA indicates: 5.01 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 33.8 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 8 of Jackson Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on August 31, 2021. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of October 15, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 15, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Part of Tax Parcel 230110840000700 - Net $300.00 (Approx.)
• This online real estate auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
• Bidding on the land will be by the acre. Taxable acres will be used as the multiplier to determine the total bid amount. Please note the family is keeping 5 surveyed acres (4.63 acres net). Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey on the land being sold.
• Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the real estate contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
• If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
• It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
• This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
• Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
• The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
• The Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if needed or desired.
• If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
• This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
• The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
• Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
• Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Jerry D. Jordan Estate
Julie Jordan – Executor
Shane M. Wiley – Attorney for Estate