Auction Items For Sale
Ranch Style Home & Buildings on 3.44 Acres M/L! Open House: Wednesday, August 18 from 4-5PM. For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
HENRY COUNTY, IOWA ACREAGE AUCTION
MT. PLEASANT, IOWA
Located at 1616 195th Street, Mt. Pleasant, IA
Opens: Wednesday, August 25th
Closes: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, August 18th from 4-5PM
Auctioneer’s Note:Kevin has decided to start traveling the United States in a motorhome. He will offer his country acreage & equipment on this Steffes Group Timed Online auction.
RANCH STYLE HOME & BUILDINGS ON 3.44 ACRES M/L
Here is a country acreage offering 4 bedrooms with 2,656 sq.ft. of total living space and was built in 1997. The acreage has a pond, 30’x40’ insulated shop building and other dog kennel buildings.
- Large living room with laminate flooring
- Spacious kitchen with appliances
- Dining area with sliding glass door to the large 20’x52’ deck
- Master bedroom with laminate flooring & adjoining bath with Maax shower system
- Full bath
- Laundry/mud room with washer & dryer
- Recreational room
- Two bedrooms
- Full bathroom
- Storage room
- 20’x52’ insulated steel lined former dog kennel
- Wonderluxe dual fuel heater
Amenities of the Home:
- Above ground heated pool
- Newer steel roof & windows
- Gas forced air furnace with central air
- 160’ well
- 3.44 acres M/L
- 30’x40’ insulated steel frame shop with 2 overhead doors & 16’x20’ lean to
- 24’x28’ detached insulated & heated 2 car garage
- 20’x52’ dog kennel
- Small outdoor kennel
- Portable shed
- Portable shed as chicken coop
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water softener, Trim for home, Attached gates & fencing, Mobile home(used for storage), Any item present on the day of closing.
Not included: 500 gal. LP tank(leased), All personal property.
Terms: 10% down payment on September 1, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 15, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 15, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 090051910000400
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the real estate contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- The Buyer shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped(if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Buyer’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system(s) in accordance with Henry County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Buyer shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Henry County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Don't Miss the Timed Online Personal Property Auction
Bidding Closes at 5PM
Kevin L. Smith
Rande A. McAllister – Attorney for Seller