Auction Items For Sale
Five Bedroom Home on 2.28± Acres in Henry County, IA! Open House on August 4th from 4-5PM. For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
Henry County, Iowa Acreage Auction
Located at 2079 Highway 78, Winfield, IA
Bidding Opens: Wednesday August 11th
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, August 4th from 4-5PM
TWO STORY FIVE BEDROOM HOME ON 2.28 ACRES M/L
Here is a chance to own a home with extensive updating completed in 2013 and situated on a hard surface road. The home offers 1,991 sq.ft. of total living space and was built in 1900.
- Oak kitchen with laminate flooring
- Dining area with laminate flooring
- Living room with window seat & carpet
- Full bathroom
- Main level laundry
- Four bedrooms
- Full bathroom
Amenities of the Home:
- Replacement windows
- Basement with gas forced air furnace & central air
- 200 amp breaker box
- Rural water & well (condition unknown)
- WACO school district
- 2.28 acres M/L
- 28’x24’ detached garage
- 32’x42’ barn w/ loft & 18’x42’ lean to
- 26’x32’ crib w/ 26’x32’ lean to
- 8’x16’ crib
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Toaster oven, Stove in basement, 1,000 gal LP tank, Any item present on the day of closing.
Not included: Washer, Dryer, All personal property.
Terms: 10% down payment on August 18, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of September 30, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of September 30, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 030021440000900
Homestead Cr. ($148.15)
- This online auction will have a buyer’s premium of $1,000. This will be added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the real estate contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- The Seller shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped(if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Seller’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system(s) in accordance with Henry County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Seller shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Henry County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Anthony M. Lepore
Paul A. Miller – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120